Chapter 6: The Uchiha Vs Humanity

"Hello again, Kruger."

Madara glared at the Attack Titan, who was still stuck in the air due to the Warhammer's last crystal formation.

"Madara. So nice of you to finally join us."

A voice called out from across the battlefield. Madara turned to look the Beast Titan in the eyes. Behind the Beast, both the Cart and Jaw Titan were up on a rooftop. The mounted guns on the cart scanned the area looking for any scouts that had taken cover from its gunfire. A devilish smirk forged onto Madara's face at the sight of the Warriors in Titan form;

"All these titans, in one place. It's just as I planned..."

Madara said in his usual cold tone; his Sharingan eyes on full display. He then glared over at Lara Tybur, who was still stuck in her crystal cocoon.

"Excuse me? Madara-?"

The Beast Titan called out, suspicious of the Uchiha's choice of words. Suddenly, Madara performed a set of hand seals and a blue hand bursted out from below the crystal cocoon as a rib cage formed around Madara.

"It is clear to me now, the source of these endless wars is the fear of the titans. Where there is fear, conflict arises to combat these fears. The conflicts start wars, and wars create more fear. It's an endless cycle that humanity is trapped in."

Madara explained, as his gaze fixated on the Marleyan Warriors;

"I know why I was sent to this world of hell now. It is to free it. A chance of redemption for my actions. I alone hold the power to end all wars. To dominate the soil I stand upon."

As Madara went on, Eren Yeager slipped out of the nape of the Attack Titan, as he was useless being stuck up there. Eren seemed rather frustrated with the Uchiha's words as did his brother, Zeke.

"You are truly foolish if you think you can oppose both humanity itself and the nine titans, Madara Uchiha."

Zeke threatened as the tension began to grow heavy. Madara kept the same expression on his face, a sinister one;

"You are no Messiah. Not you, Zeke OR you."

Madara glared up at Eren, who seemed to be remaining quiet. He was just waiting for the chance to turn into his Titan again. Meanwhile, the blue hand of Madara's Susanoo that held Lara Tybur increased its grip strength. This caused the crystal to crack, moments away from breaking;

"The power of the nine titans is nothing compared to the power that I wield, they are simply a means to an end. I will; rip the nine beasts out of your very bodies and use the titans to destroy the titans. Only then will the world know peace, and the Eldian people know true freedom."

Madara declared and with that, his Susanoo crushed Lara Tybur. The crystal and her very body were nothing but a large puddle and dust. The blood sank deep into the Susanoo's hand down to Madara. From there the blood seemed to soak into him, as he absorbed both Lara Tybur and the power of the Warhammer Titan.

This left the group rather shocked. The crystals were meant to be nearly indestructible but yet Madara had used some weird ghost to crush them with ease.

"Now then. Who's next?"

Madara glared down at his opponents, despite being surrounded by Titan shifters he seemed to be completely fearless.

Galliard, being the hot-headed person that he is began to charge in eying down the Uchiha.

"You'll pay for that! Madara!!"

He yelled; then the scouts began to jump out of their hiding places. Using the moment where everyone was focused on Madara to their advantage. A small group managed to take the Jaw by surprise, launching thunder spears into its limbs. This act alone seemed to blow off an arm and a leg from the Jaw Titan;