why ?

~ TIME SKIP AT DORM ~

YASHI ~ You all go I am coming ( cold tone)

ZIYA ~ But were are -

YASHI ~ Coming in some time ( cold tone)

RISHITA ~ It's ok you go ( sweet smile)

{ Then they all left from there & Yashi also walked away }

* After 10 minutes *

{ Yashi was sitting on a bench near by dorm alone wondering about her past in park }

MEANWHILE

{ And here Arnav is looking out of window to specific person , who is drench in rain }

ARNAV ~ I am coming.

ZIYA ~ Oh ok

{ he left from there to do what he always do after coming DELHI}

YASHI'S P.O.V

I was sitting on a bench wondering about my past . I didn't even noticed that am already drench in rain , I don't want to go to dorm because he is there . I don't know who will I react . I roam my eyes on whole park for a shade i fund near enternce of our hostel. I start to run towards the shade.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Yashi was running but slipped because of muddy groud & she become mess and dirty, at the same time Arnav exit the hostel with a umbrella in his hand protecting himself from rain , but when he see screen he walked towards Yashi in a calm way . When Yashi heard the footsteps she tried to get up but she couldn't, but when she saw face of the person her eyes got wide open because of shock , but got soft when she got flashbacks of her high school with him . She was accepting that he will help her & give her his umbrella how he used to do ..................... but NO ! He just walked passed her without even glancing at her which made Yashi angry , Sad & HURT !!?? BUT WHY ? WHY she even hoping that he will help her when he the reasons of all struggle......... WHY ??

● TO BE CONTINUED ●