7𝗸+ 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...
.....
....
...
..
.

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 99+ 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨.

𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 : 𝙏𝙈𝙂, 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩.

99+ 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨.

𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝. 𝙄𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚.

mickey🐀
y/n-chin wanna make smoothies?

ur fav black bitch.
YES THANK YOU FOR ASKING MIKEYY🥰

mickey🐀
of course
heres the addy
******

ur fav black bitch.
ILL BE THERE IN 5

mickey🐀
MKK

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

As you are walking to Mikey's house, you hear a noise in the bushes. You brushed it off as if it was just the wind. All of a sudden you get a gut feeling to look behind you. You look behind yourself to see a tall figure walking behind you. You pull out your phone and text Mikey.

mickey🐀

ur fav black bitch.
bro someones following me to your place

mickey🐀
y/n-chin i can pick u up if you want?
how far are you away?

ur fav black bitch.
2 minutes.

mickey🐀
alright ill be right there.

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

You start to hear a weird sound. In fact a weird engine noise. Knowing it was probably Mikey you stayed in your place. You start to see a bright light. Soon you see Mikey in the distance. He stops his bike (idk wtf its called dont come for me...) "Hey, get on." You get on the bike, Mikey starts to drive away as soon as possible. But you get another gut feeling, to look behind you again? 

You look behind you and you see the same tall figure running towards you and Mikey. You shout. "MIKEY ITS BEHIND US!" Mikey looks behind him and sees it too. "AHHHHHHH" Mikey screamed like a girl. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" You screamed into Mikey's ear. "OMG WHY IS IT ALL BLACK" Mikey looks behind himself again.

~Time skip~

"Boy if you don't get yo squiggily diggly head ah" Came from Mikey's phone making the too teens laugh. "Okay lil' mickey lets start on these fuckin smoothies." I said. "Alright bet." Mikey replied. 

We walk into the kitchen. And we get a camera set up, and start recording. "Mikey starts off the video. "Hello guys, uhm. today we're going to be making smoothies." He said nervously. We get the blender set, and get milk, banana, strawberries, and ice. We got out ingredients and got to work.

Mikey's blender started to shake very aggresively. "Bro it shouldn't be shaking lik- AHHHHH" Mikey's blender ended up exploding, meanwhile mine was perfecto. "How the fuck is yours so perfect.." He said crying. "I don't know.. Well Mikey you did fill the whole thing up with milk. And forgot the ice..." I said trying to make things better.

We both heard a knock on the door, I went to go open it, but something told me to look through the peephole. As I looked through the peephole I see the black figure again. "MIKEY ITS THAT BLACK THING HELP!" Mikey came over locking the door the goin to look out the window. As he looked out the window he said "Bro why does it have blonde ha-" I cut him off "That's deff Draken, its braided." I said as I opened the door. "Draken I know its yo-" I said before getting snatched by Draken. "AHHH-" He covered my mouth.

I bit his hand and heard a groan "MIKEY HEL-" He covered my mouth AGAIN. Mikey came outside "Ken-chin let go." Draken let go and took off his black thang. Revealing him in his tank top and shorts. "How's you know it was me" He asked in confusion.  "Your hair was sticking out." Mikey said while I tried to hold in my laugh. "Well just letting you know now, the rest of the gang is coming so. Make room. :)" He said before walking inside. Leaving Mikey astonished. "HELP WHY IS YOUR FACE LIKE THAT.." I laughed at him. "The blend-" He got cut off by bikes engines roaring.

"Hey y/n!" I heard Smiley say. "Hey Smiley" He walked over to me lifting me into a hug, as I smiled. "Hey y/n." I heard from an unfamiliar voice but a familiar face. "Hi Baji," He smiled showing his teeth before waving and heading inside. 

~Time Skip~

"IMA DIVE IN 😈😈" Takemichi said, while looking at a picture of Hina. Making the others laugh. "Guys lets do Drakens hair." I said. "No." Draken replied to this request. Next thing he knew he was tied to a chair with pigtails and cute bows for hair. "Don't worry Mikey, your next. ❤" I smiled. "Wait wh-" He was next to Draken, in a chair, pigtails and cute hairpins. "When I get outta here your all dead!" They both said

"Oh no.. What's happening to us.." I said while we all started running. They both screamed 

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!"

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

Hey yawl.. It's been quite the while.. So uhm summer breaks over and stuff..

I didn't expect 8k reads when I came back. Yall wild omg.

I js wanted you all to know I love you so much and thank you for 8.4k. -HAM1LA.