Saying goodbye

!!WARNING!!
This story may change perspective. Make sure that you know who's telling the story so you don't get confused. It also includese some graphic content and strong language.

*^*TROYE*^*
I woke up next to him. It was the best feeling. His warmth soothing me. I didn't want to leave. But all good thing must come to an end. "Tyler, are you up?" I said quietly. He extended his arm laying it on my back pulling me closer to his body. "What time do you have to leave?" Asked Tyler. He sounded upset. He didn't want me to leave. And I didn't either. "Not until noon." I said putting my arms around him. We just laid there. I could feel his heart beat. It was soft, and smooth, and perfect. He kissed the top of my head as he pulled me in closer. It was more trying to get closer than we already were. "I don't want you to leave." Said Tyler. "I know, I don't want to either" I said snuggling into him. "Why do you have to go?" Asked Tyler. "I just have to. If I could, I would stay. But I'll be back soon" I said looking up at him. He brushed the hair out of my face then went back to stroking my arm. It was like our own little piece of perfection. The worst part was, it had to end. 11:30 came around and I needed to get to the airport. "Tyler I don't want to go" I said squeezing his chest between my arms. "I know." He said combing his fingers through my hair. "But you have to. Come on, let's get up." Said Tyler picking me up in his arms and walking me over to the couch. For how short he was, he sure was strong. He walked back into the bedroom. When he walked out, he was wearing some casual clothes, and had my suitcase in his hand. He threw me a charcoal colored sweater and some pants. "This sweater isn't mine" I said kinda confused. "It's how you will remember me while your gone." Said Tyler sitting down next to me on the couch. I put on his over sized sweater and practically drowned in it. Once the sweater was on he swept the hair off my face leading his hand down to the side of my chin. It was impossible to resist. His hand on my face, it was perfect. My heart started beating fast, I put my hand on his knee and we kissed. Both grabbing each other's waists with our free hands, I broke away. "I don't want to miss my flight" I said as our foreheads were pushed up against each other. He put both his hands on my neck, and ran his fingers through my hair. "Oh Troye, why am I cursed with this feeling I get when I'm around you. It's like nothing else matters." Said Tyler. Then he stood up and headed toward the door.

*^*TYLER*^*
Watching him go was the hardest. I drove him to the airport. We were the couple that spent twenty minutes making out and saying goodbye. "How long will you be?" I asked. "No more than a month." He said looking down at his shoes. "Call me when you land ok." I said lifting his chin up. "I'll call you on the plane" he said giving me a little smirk. I put my hands around his waist and pulled him in close to me. close enough to whisper in his ear. "Don't forget about me, ok?" I said in a mouse like voice. "I won't. I could never." Hi whispered back. We kissed one last time and that was it. He was off back to Perth. Is was harder every time. Every time we said goodbye, it was harder to let go. Our love was a Chinese finger trap. The more you try to let go, the harder it is. I probably stood at the airport entrance for an hour before leaving. On the way home I stopped at Sawyers. He was one of the very few people that could cheer me up in a time like this. Joey also helped me get happy too. I walked in like I owned the place. As I walked into the living room, Shane was leaving. Both his and Joeys faces went red. "Where's Sawyer?" I asked. "He isn't home yet" said Shane as he slammed the door. "What's up with him?" I asked being super confused. "Nothing" said Joey. "So what's going on?" Asked Joey grabbing an apple. "Not much. I just dropped Troye off at the airport. So I needed some cheering up" I said sitting down in one of the bar stools. "Oh yea, how's that going" said Joey taking a bite of his Apple. "Really good, it's just hard with him in Australia and stuff" I said spinning myself around. "Ya, relationships can be pretty complicated." Said Joey taking another bite of his Apple. "Hey, do you mind if I crash here tonight, I don't really want to sleep in my own bed tonight." I asked trying not to sound so pushy. "The couch is all yours." said Joey throwing me a blanket. "Thanks Joey." I said. When Sawyer got home he was all for me spending the night. After dinner him and Angelique went to there room, Joey went to his room, and I video chatted with Troye. "You look tired" said Troye giggling. "It is one AM" I responded. "But I can make it through the night." I continued. "Tyler, can I tell you something?" Asked Troye. "You can tell me everything." I said putting and emphasis on 'everything' "nothing" he said. "No come on what is it?" I asked. "I'd rather tell you in person." He said giving me a wink. "Ok, then." I said fiddling with a pen. I swear we were high schoolers. The cute moments, not wanting to leave, but I wouldn't know. I didn't have I highs school love. But it didn't matter, cause I had Troye. We kissed our webcams then ended the call. We talked for six hours. It was five AM when we were done. I just wanted him to be here next to me, and not on my computer.