Who's the daddy?

Remember yesterday's one night only where harry called Mitch daddy? Well, I decided to write angry smut based on it.

Harry's pov

I followed Louis like a lost kitten in our shared hotel room after my show. It was held in New York. I released my new album called Harry's House. He was so happy for me when he heard the demos. We cried and kissed and laughed. It was all for him. Every song I wrote. Everything for my first love, the love of my life.

When we entered our big hotel room, I knew what was coming. I called Mitch daddy. I am always teasing him not just because it's fun but also to get Louis to react. We both got jealous easily and it always ended up in having rough sex. But we always make sure to communicate afterwards. But sex first. Priorities
straight. Or gay, whatever.

Louis pushed me to the wall as soon as I closed the door and started kissing me. His lips are addictive. Usually, Louis lets me be the dominant one during our make-out session but I guess not today. So I let him bit my lips and push his tongue in me. Kissing me till we both are breathless.

I was already half hand and panting. He lifted me and pushed me on the mattress. He then leaned on the top of me, grabbed my half- cock and whispered in my ear, "who's the daddy slut?"

I moaned loudly. My cock twitched, making me fully hard, aching for my master to touch me. He then grabbed my hair a little harsh and asked me to answer him. "Y-you. Of course you." I said. "Yeah? You have been bad. Bad boys need to get punished." I whimpered and nodded my head fastly. He ripped my and his clothes. Yes, actually ripping it.

I then sat on Louis's lap. "Ready angel?" The mattress muffled my voice. "Yes, daddy." And then I felt Louis's hands meeting my ass with a loud smack. "One". I moaned and counted to ten with each smack.

Louis shifted our position so he was lying on top of me again. "Daddy? Can you tie me up? Punish me more?". I saw Louis smirk. "You want it rough huh? I will give you that love." My breath hitched. Louis then grabbed my hands and tied them on top of the headboard, tieing my legs to the side of the headboard. It painfully opened my legs wider but I loved it.

He then attacked my nipples. Biting and licking it. Marking me on the stomach. I was out of breath, so ready for release. He then grabbed my hair and pushed it gently. I saw him hovering above me which his dick near my mouth. I licked my lips and looked straight into his eyes. "Daddy wants to fuck your mouth angel. Is that ok?" he asked softly. I whimpered, "Yes please."

With that, he shoved his dick in my mouth and I started bobbing my head along with his rhythm. Using my tongue. I loved watching him moan. It turned me on even more. Then he replaced his dick with his fingers and I sucked it too. He then added his fingers to my hole, opening me up. I clenched around his fingers.

I started giving him a blowjob again while he opened me. Both being a moaning mess.

"Please daddy. Can I come?"
"No sweetheart. Not yet."

He then managed to push his dick inside me and waited for me to adjust. "Move," I said and so he did. Thrusting slowly at first. "Fuck baby you feel so good." 
"Harder. Please harder. Fuck"
A few minutes later I couldn't hold it back and came along with Louis.

He evened his breathing and quickly released my hands and legs. I felt a wet towel cleaning me up and the bed move. He pulled me in his arms and rubbed his thumb over my closed eyes. "My angel is tired. Let's get some rest." I made pouty lips with my eyes still closed and heard him chuckle. "I know I remember your goodnight kiss babe. Just wanted to spoon you first," He said and kissed me sweetly. I smiled against his lips and drifted off to sleep.