Finally

Frisk couldn't sleep well, because of thinking about Cross.

He wonders if Cross remembers him too but he seemed like he remembered things too so he was a little calm these days.

Other days they start to get more close and close.

~

"Ahahaha!! You're such a funny boneman Crossy!!"

Everytime Frisk calls him like that Cross he blushes.

"Ahahaha!! Stop that!! You're making me blush!!"

"Lovebirds~"

Frisk nuzzled Cross's nose as Chara says that.

Chara was happy seeing his brother being happy and smiling for real, so he suddenly forgot all about what happened to them with Cross and his hatred towards to Cross.

When the night comes, they go to their home.

~

"I just remembered that, we used to don't know what our souls can do, right?"

"Yeah, but why are you saying this now?"

"You're a dumb, aren'tcha?"

"..."

"We had the power to recreate this world, we have the power to make it more lively, we have the power to end our suffering AND!! I have the power to find myself a love partner for real-"

"PFFT- AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"S-Stop it!!! I just remember some memories of a girl but I don't remember who are they and I want to remember who they're, okey?!"

"Ah, my brother lost his biggest love he ever felt in his whole life, how dramatic~"

"You sure spend to much time with Mettaton."

Frisk nodded as he giggles to his brothers situation.

They had a little fight with each other than one warning from Toriel and they'd fall asleep...

Or so Toriel thought??

"What I was trying to say Frisk like you said in the last timeline... We can't enjoy our lives in any world created by XGaster, right?"

"What are you going to do with it!? Even he doesn't remembers what he did to us!! HE DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO WE ARE?!"

"HUSH!! You're going to make mom come here again!!"

"Okey, sorry- I got angry-"

"I understand you but what I was trying to say is not like I want to ruin your realitonship with Cross but what happens if XGaster suddenly learns??? We don't know about his soul!! Because if we both have the shit that creates this fucking button and Cross has determination... Then what the fuck his soul trait?!?"

"We need to learn it but I don't know why but something tells me if he sees us he will probably remember everything- I don't know why!"

"Maybe it's because he did controlled you? I mean he got you under his control one time and you're still connected to him? Even his memories like I did when we share our souls?"

"S-Stop making me remember that timeline!!"

Frisk give out a little hic and he started to cry.

"Aww- sorry!! I-I just telling my theories, ya'know!!"

Chara wiped his brothers tears.

"I still know you can't get through it but just think of what I said! What if it's true? It's so sick that we have a shitty button that make everything but still don't know the answer!!"

"W-We can learn it-"

"How?!"

"Don't you forget that Cross and Papyrus his child?!"

"Oh, right... So you're going to use overwrite on Cross again, am I right?"

"Nah, you're not. Why I want to use that shitty button over my loved one and make him remember all that painful memories when I can ask him politely?"

"You're sure boring, sometimes I doubt that we're even brothers that get through this all shit stinks events together."

"Stop saying that or I'll cry more!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

They'd go to the sleep after a little funny arguement.

~

They'd talk for 3am and in the morning they have school so Toriel slap their ass with her slipper to wake em up.

They both screamed in pain.

"You little nightowls!! It's morning!! You're going to school!!"

They get ready for school.

Frisk was so excited to ask Cross about Gaster so they could learn more about him to defeat him.

So when they know his soul trait they can redo the event they did in X timeline and become successful.

~

"So, what do you want to talk about an important thing with me that you drag me to the toilet with you!!"

"Well, you remember what happened to us, right?"

"I do!! But why are you asking this right now?!"

"We need to learn what XGasters soul trait so we can redo the event in the X timeline and become successful!!"

"Frisk... Even Chara is not in your body... You still act like him-"

"Silly, we're brothers with him of course I would be like him and he would like me!!"

"Nevermind, but what the fuck makes you thing you're going to be successful!?!"

"Because... This time you're by my side~"

Frisk winked and flirted as Cross blushes.

"F-Frisk!! Stop this nonsense!!"

"But we need to do this to have our fucking happy ending!!"

"We already happy here!! Don't you happy?? Why do you want to get revenge from XGaster so bad!?"

"Wait... You just remember your timeline, huh?"

Frisk make the button appear.

"Frisk, don't you da-"

Frisk made Cross remember all the timelines.

Cross give out a little scream but Frisk shut him up by kissing him but when Cross get himself he pushed Frisk.

"Ouch!! That hurt!!"

"Now I understand why you fucking hate that old man."

"So, are you gonna help us or what?!?"

An awkard silence filled up the room while Frisk was losing his hope over Cross.

Cross suddenly smiled and he reached out his hand.

"Well, cutie~ I'll be your side! To end this fucking pain!!"

Cross pulled Frisk up while Frisk was smiling and looking at Cross with big eyes.

Frisk picked up Cross and hugged while he was crying.

"Crossy!! Thank you!!"

"Hehe, I'll shall thank you kiddo..."

"Now we can end our suffering!"

They both laughed so evil and after school They go to their homes and the things started.

KYAAAA THIS CHAPTER HAVE SO MANY DIALOGUES
I PROMISE THE OTHERS HAVE ACT
THANK YOU FOR READING
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
LOVE YA GUYS