two

-july 1st 2022

liked by kit.connor, joelocke03, and others

georgialexus sleepover

username DUMP KIT DATE ME GEORGIA

username HELLO😭😭💞

kit.connor ur so gorgeous

username HIIII

username I LOVE UUUUU

joelocke03 pretty georgia!!

holy trinity😇

estella
we landed conan

conan
still pissed i wasn't invited

estella
you couldn't come!

avery
anyways. it's very important
roommate business anyways.
i'm here to help her talk to baby
queen. that's all.

conan
i hate you.

estella
you love us

estella had no plans. it was either sit in the hotel room and sulk or go out with avery and baby queen for the night. that's how she found herself at a bar with the entire cast of heartstopper, georgia, avery, and baby queen.

avery sat close to estella, helping her keep distance between the girl and her ex. estella watched as the two interacted, holding hands on the table, kissing, laughing. all things she never got to do in public with him.

"you're 19 estella, you can drink in the uk," avery smiles, setting down a drink for the girl. "it'll help you stop looking at them, and help you have fun"

nodding, estella takes a drink, "oh this is good, what is it?"

"no idea, i just asked for something good." avery smirks, "finish hurry up i want to dance!"

the rest of the night was a blur. avery and estella stayed in their own little world, dancing around and having fun. "i have to go to the bathroom," estella looks at her friend, going to the bathroom.

"estella!" she heard the door close behind her, turning around estella was met face to face with none other than georgia.

"georgia!" the girl forces a smile, "long time no see."

"i would say! congrats on the album! and the tour, it's all so cool!" georgia says, venom laced through her voice.

"thank you georgia, i should probably go back to avery," estella looks down, stepping past the girl.

"now hold on," the girl snaps, grabbing estella's arm. "i don't know what game you think you're playing but it stops now."

"i'm not?" estella looks around, "i don't know what you mean."

"you know what you're doing," georgia shoves her arm away, stomping out of the bathroom. estella stood there, stunned for 30 seconds before walking out to meet avery.

"what took you so long!" avery whines

"sorry sorry," she runs her hand through her hair, looking around the bar, her eyes meeting kit's, georgia was dancing on the boy, laughing about something, laughing along she watched as he turned his attention back to the girl.

"estella, stop let's dance" avery says, pulling the girl away from the couple, and the idea kit might have actually been looking at her.