Chapter 21 TW swearing

(Georges pov)

It's been 1 week since Alice was in Hell and Dream hasn't come out of his bedroom.

I knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in"

I open the door and Dream was lying in bed, I walk over to the bed and kneel down in front of Dream.

I jump back to see Dream looks horrible.

"Are you sick?!" I say. Dream nods, Dream could barely keep his eyes open.

"How long have you been sick?" I ask

"3 days ago I got sick" Dream says

"Then why did you stay in here for 2 weeks" I say

"My powers growing have hurt so bad I couldn't move" Dream says

"You should have yelled out to me" I say

"I didn't want to worry Sophie" Dream says

"Okay, I'll go get some medicine for you okay" I say

"Okay" Dream says. I walk outside the room and downstairs. I took Sophie to daycare so me and Dream are home alone.

I grab some medicine and walk back to the bedroom, I kneel down in front of Dream, I pour the medicine into a medicine cup.

"Open wide" I say. Dream opens his mouth, I pour the liquid into Dream's mouth, Dream shallows the medicine but starts to gag.

"What is that?!" Dream says

"It's medicine, it should help you" I say

"Thats horrible" Dream says

"Thats medicine for you" I say. I watch as Dream continues to gag, then he covers his mouth with his hand.

I quick run downstairs and grab a bucket, I run back over to Dream and put the bucket at the side if the bed. Dream leans over and vomits in the bucket.

-

It was like 3 days later and Dream is a lot better.

Dream walks up to me holding his arm.

"What did you do" I say

"Nothing I am just holding my arm" Dream says. I grab Dream's arm and pull up his sleeve, nothing.

"Sorry" I say "I am just on edge because you didn't tell me about your powers growing and your sickness"

"It's alright, at least I know your looking out for me" Dream says

"Yeah" I say. Dream looks around.

"Where's Sophie?" Dream says

"Daycare, she wanted to go so time would pass so she could see you, yes she did say those words" I say

"Yeah thats my little girl" Dream says

"Our little girl" I say

"Thats right our little girl" Dream says. I hug Dream tightly.

"I did hurt my arm" Dream mumbles

"So you DID hurt your arm" I say

"Yeah, I accidentally hit it on the door frame" Dream says

"Do you need pain killers?" I ask

"No it doesn't hurt that much" Dream says

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Yes" Dream says

"Okay" I say

-

Me and Dream put Sophie to bed who know sleeps through the night and well not come into our room.

Me and Dream watch TV for a few hours then we walk to the bedroom and lay down.

The whole time I saw Dream holding his arm, I watch as Dream lays down and he holds his arm tightly.

Dream gets under the covers and so do I.

-

I couldn't fall asleep at all.

I look at Dream who is also wake, he was crying, Dream puts his hurt arm carefully on the bed.

I carefully grab Dream's arm and start to rub circles on it, Dream screams in pain as I rub circles on his arm, thank god the walls are sound proof.

"Shhh shh shh it's okay" I say. I continue to run circles on his arms.

"Stop it! It hurts!" Dream yells. Thats when I realized that me rubing circles on Dream's arm was hurting him, I move my hand away from Dream's arm which makes him stop screaming.

"Sorry" I say

"It's okay babe" Dream says

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Very" Dream says. I cuddle close to Dream who spoons me, I didn't really care because Dream is nice and warm.