Chapter 6 - The Truth

I slowly open my eyes but my vision was still a little blurry, though it didn't take long for it to clear up, but oh boy, did I wish I was dreaming. 

 I'm in an unfamiliar place , sitting on a cold concrete floor with my hands chained and a dim light just above me...I hate this place, did I mention I hate being in dark places? well this is really triggering something alright. 

 Just then the door opened revealing 4 silhouettes standing across the room, they start to walk towards me as the door closed. 

 "Who...w-who are you?" I asked while trying my best to sound like I wasn't afraid 

The footsteps got closer until they are standing underneath the dim light, reveal their faces. 

"We are the mafia group called 'The Boyz', I'm pretty sure you've heard of us." The one with a bigger body said, he must be the leader.. 

"No, I haven't...even so, what do you want with me?" 

 "My name is Sangyeon, I am who they call 'Big Boss' here, you are here because we need to get some very important information from you, if you cooperate well with us then this will all be over sooner than you think...and if you do not cooperate with us" The man who introduced himself as Sangyeon paused and looked at one of the guy who was standing behind ,nodding his head as a signal.

The guy behind him walked away and opened the rest of the lights in the room, the sudden brightness caused me to wince in pain as my eyes was forced to adjust to the light. 

"We will do everything to get the information we need in any way , just like what we did to your parents." He continued and my eyes immediately widened at the word 'parents', I lift my head up and was shocked at the sight of my parents covered in their own blood, beaten and weak but still breathing... 

 "No!, Mom! Dad!" I called out to them as I try to stand up but ended falling back down because of the chains restraining me 

 "Not so fast, sweetheart" The guy with white highlights on his hair said while laughing at what happened to me. 

 Sangyeon then came up to me and kneeled down to somehow match my level

"P-please let us go! what do you want from us?! we are just normal people , please let us go!" I plead while crying uncontrollably  

"Oh? You really think that your parents are just normal rich people?" Sangyeon sudden question made me confuse

 "What do you mean by that? of course they are!" Sangyeon started laughing and so were the other guys in the room 

"Wow, even in a life and death situation you still manage to be funny." Sangyeon said while wiping his eyes like he cried from laughter before his face become serious again 

 "Seriously, I have no time for this." 

 "B-but I'm telling the truth!"  

 "Leave her out of this..." That voice came from my dad, we all turned our heads in my dad's direction  

 "She doesn't know anything about this..." he continued 

 "The hell she does, isn't she's the next spy to be trained under your organization" Sangyeon said as he stood up 

 "What? what are you talking about, what organization?" I asked as I'm starting to get more and more confuse coz what the hell is going on?!

 "I'm talking about the Mafia organization!" I flinched when he yelled as he answers my question, my eyes widened and it feels like time had stopped after hearing that, my parents were in the mafia? they lied to me? wait...how long have they been lying to me? 

 "I told you, she doesn't know anything, we hid everything from her...she's just our daughter" My dad explains 

"We were told by our Boss's right hand man to hide somewhere no one can recognize us after we vowed to not say a word about our Boss's whereabouts while we continue our job as their spy, we decided to move in the neighborhood where we can blend in, we had to adopt a child to make everything realistic-" He continued and I cried silently while listening... 

 "So everything was a lie?! I was only adopted to be apart of your life threatening job?!" I yelled while looking at my parents. 

 "I would listen to this whole drama, but sadly I don't like dramas" Sangyeon said before nodding his head at the guy earlier, I watched as the guy walked towards my family before kicking both of them in their stomach. 

 "No! Please stop this!" I looked at Sangyeon as I beg him to stop his people, he kneeled down in front of me again and smirked 

 "Tell us what you know and I'll stop all this"

 "But I told you and they told you that I don't know anything!" 

 "Too bad, seems like you're gonna continue pretending." He stood up and took out a gun inside his jacket , he turned around and faced my parents before shooting them. 

 "NO!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and cry as I had witnessed my adoptive parents get killed right before my eyes.

The sight of my adoptive parents now lifeless body brings back the most traumatic memory I wish I had forgotten, my body starts to shake uncontrollably and all that is happening made it hard for me to breathe, my vision became blurry again and before I knew it  everything went dark.

―♔ THE BOYZ POV ♚―

"Aww, she fainted" Sunwoo said while looking at y/n

The basement's door revealing Younghoon , Hyunjae and Juyeon as they enter the room.

"So how did the interrogation go?" Younghoon asked before looking around, the trio was shocked to see y/n and her parents down 

"Wait, did you kill her too?" Hyunjae asked while pointing at y/n

"No, she fainted after I killed her parents who claimed that she was adopted" Sangyeon sighed before hiding gun back

"Well this interrogation is not over yet until we get our answer, I'll deal with y/n when she wakes up again." Q said before walking away from the bodies on the floor and walked passes all of them leaving the room.

"This has gotten more complicated than I thought" Sangyeon said

"I honestly don't want to hurt her, she's really pretty and I can say that she's the prettiest among all the girls I've met, if she happens to tell the truth the she doesn't know anything I say she is still useful to us" Hyunjae said loud enough for the to hear

"A minor torture won't kill her tho, plus we have our own medic team to treat her wounds" Juyeon said making Younghoon scoff

"As if the word minor torture is in Q's vocabulary" Younghoon said between his chuckle "But Hyunjae is right tho, we can still take her in and train her to become our spy or maybe an assassin instead of her being owned by other mafia groups." Younghoon continued

"Alright, enough of this...call Kevin have him dispose the bodies, oh and you two" Sangyeon paused while pointing at Sunwoo and Eric. "Stay here and watch over her, just call Q when she wake sup" Sangyeon continued before leaving the room as well.

The two youngest in the room high-five each other after being assigned to watch of y/n.

"Alright, we are leaving too...you two better watch my girl closely" Hyunjae said before getting hit lightly on the head by Younghoon in which he chuckled.

"Shut up, Hyunjae" Younghoon said while chuckling

"I'm just kidding." Hyunjae said while laughing

"Just make sure you two do what Sangyeon said" Juyeon said to Sunwoo and Eric

"We got it" Sunwoo and Eric both said before sitting down on the sofa at the end of the room.