ch. 12 'like your bat cave?'

Happy Valentine's day!

 I can't update from my phone because it scrambles the chapters and I don't know why...so updates may be a little longer, but i'll try not to let that happen.

*not edited* 

song of the day- Bang Bang- 3oh!3

vote, comment, and all that good shit..and follow even though that is a twitter thing

<3 Stephi

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luckily no one was near the car's when mine was blown up. Jay seemed to know exactly who did it, bye the way he was talking to the other guy's. Ash and Eric were standing with me while I talked with the police who showed up after the princible called them.

They asked me a bunch of bull shit questions like ' does anyone have a gruge against you' to 'did you do this to get money from the insurance company'. Seriously..I could of been in that damn car. Jay knew I was slightly freaking out. I mean first I had a gun at my head and now they are blowing up my car, what's next? 

What I was really scared of was if they went after my mother. She was the only one I had left in this world. Yeah I had Ash and Jay and even the guy's, but they weren't my mom. I needed her since I didn't have a father, or rather even met him.

Jay walked behind me and hugged me, he leaned his chin on top of my head. I leaned into him, taking in the much needed comfort and warmth. The cops stopped their interrogation and evryone seemed to disapate after all the commotion quieted down.

"Kitten don't worry, we will take care of this. That is a promise, I won't let anyone hurt you. Your mine and I protect what's mine." He said. His voice was fierce and you could tell he was pissed off, but I don't think anyone could be more pissed then me right now. I sighed.

"I want to do it Jay." He turned me around to look at him, his expression was confused. I rolled my eyes. "I want you guy's to find who ever did this to me and I want to take care of them. I don't want to seem like some damsel in distress and that is what they think of me. I want to show them that they fucked with the wrong chick." I took in a much needed breath after my speech. 

Jay smiled at me. His eyes held desire and pride and I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh kitten I already have them looking for the guy who did this, and when we get him you will be there with us when we get info and take care of the problem." I nodded in satisfaction and asked Jay to take me home, I needed to see my mom because I knew she was going to freak.

--------

As I suspected, my mom heard about what happened and obviously didn't see my car home. She was devastated because she thought that I was in the car at first, but she calmed down after she hugged me for about 30 minutes, knowing I was still alive.

I went upstairs and took a nice hot shower to de-stress myself. Once I was done I went downstairs to eat. I was starving. I went in the fridge first to grab a drink before going to sit at the table. I went thought all the new mail when I noticed an envelope. It was something I have seen since I could remember.

"Mom you got one of those creepy letters in the mail again!" I shouted from the kitched. She walked in and grabbed it, not opening it. You see, the letters never have a return address on them, but come about twice a month. I was always suspecious of them, who wouldn't be.