Over the barrel

Applejack pov:

"And that's when the yellow birdie thought to himself, "Hmm. My favorite little tree isn't such a little tree anymore." So she sang her song, big and strong, and they all lived in that great, big tree happily ever after. The... end." I finished reading as I closed the book and I then heard. "Applejack! Were you reading a bedtime story to... an apple tree?" I turned to see Rarity by the door. "Heh... uh... Well, ya know, bein' replanted in a whole new place is very upsettin' for a tree... and Bloomberg here is one of my favorites."

I told her. "No fair, Applejack! You've got a luxurious, private sleeper car for a tree, while I am crowded and cramped in the same car with all the other ponies. How am I supposed to get my beauty sleep?!" She complained. "But Bloomberg's the whole reason we're makin' this trip. He needs his rest so we can give him as a gift to my relatives in Appleloosa." I told her. "Hmph! You talk about it as if it's your baby or something." She said. "Who you callin' a baby?! Bloomberg's no baby! Don't wet widdle Rarity make you all saddy-waddy. Bloomberg's a big and strong apple tree. Yes, he is. A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo!"

I said to Bloomberg as I heard Rarity slowly walk away and I heard the door closed. "Ummm.... Do I? ....Need to be here?" I heard (y/n) say who was sitting on the right of me. "Yes! Your here to keep Bloomberg feel safe during the trip." I told him/her.

Time skip
Your pov:

"Ugh.... This is sooo boring..." I said in annoyance as it was dark and I was in the car with Applejack's Apple tree or should I say Bloomberg. "I still don't know why I need to guard a tree. I mean, it's not like anyones gonna want to steal a tree." I said as I leaned on the wall as the door to the car opens and Spike comes in with a blanket.

"What brings you here?" I asked him. "Couldn't sleep with all the noise." He said as walked to Bloomberg. "Mind if I?..." "sure." I said as he went to the bed. "Good night." "Good night." We both said as he went to sleep and immediately started snoring. "Well... back to Boredom." I whispered as I went back to guarding.

It had been a few minutes since Spike came in and his snoring was making me sleepy due to being up and boredom. I then felt my eyelids closing. "Errrr.... Maybe... for a.... Few....." I said as I closed my eyelids  for a split second. Until I shook my head. "No." I whispered. "I must stay...." I then noticed that there was a bright light coming from the window.

"Oh!.... I guess I had fallen asleep." I said as I noticed that Spike wasn't in here and that the door was sort of open. "Why didn't he wake me?" I said in confusion as I walked out to see a bunch of Buffalo with two feathers on their heads surrounding the car. Also I noticed that the car wasn't on the tracks. "Ummmm..... did I.... Miss something?"

Rainbow pov:

"I'm gonna show that buffalo what's coming for. Nobody tricks me and foalnaps my friends and get away from it!" I thought as I was transversing through the desert looking for where the buffalo were hiding. "Grrr." I growled as I ran until I saw some sort of big bug carrying an big egg.

" I growled as I ran until I saw some sort of big bug carrying an big egg