↬ p h o e n i x

⌈ Basic Information ⌋

Basic Information

Name : Phoenix Mehta
Korean name : Dohyun ( only his father and paternal grandparents call him this )
Nickname(s) : Nix, Hyun-ie, Felix
Age : 21
Birthday : 26th February
Gender : Cis Male
Species : Human
Sexuality : Pansexual
Ethnicity : Indian and Korean
Occupation : Studying criminology at a university whilst working as a part-time model
Hometown : Manchester, currently resides in London

Appearance

Face claim : Nick Kaufmann Eye colour : brownHair colour : brownHeight : 6ftTattoos : NonePiercings : Two lobe piercings on each ear

Eye colour : brown
Hair colour : brown
Height : 6ft
Tattoos : None
Piercings : Two lobe piercings on each ear. On his left he has two additional helix piercings.
Clothing style : Nix loves oversized clothes. He has multiple flannels of various colours in wardrobe and a bunch of graphic tees and hoodies. He does combine them with both skinny jeans or baggy trousers depending on his mood. But his style is otherwise quite versatile.

⌈ Character Traits ⌋

Character Traits

Personality : Phoenix is known for his friendly and easy to get along with nature. He wears his heart on his sleeve and also grows attached to people quite easily which often times ends in disaster. He is quite the sentimental person and also a very non-confrontational person. He understands very well that people take advantage of his kindness and that he could be a bit of a pushover but he has yet to get out of the habit of it.

Likes : Making people laugh, singing, desserts, painting, skateboarding, tea, going out on adventures, being surrounded by people.

Dislikes : Being ignored, having to repeat himself, being told to speak louder, confrontation, authority, heights.

Relationships

Familial :
↬ Mother; Aria Mehta, deceased.
↬ Father; Taesung Na, alive
↬ Paternal Grandfather; Taeyoung Na, alive
↬ Paternal Grandmother : Hyuna Jeong, alive
↬ Maternal Uncle; Arjun Mehta, alive

Friends :
↬ Luana 'Lune' Hwang; alive
↬ Camilo Martinez; alive
↬ Ayse Demirci; alive

Lovers :
↬ Leon Forest, alive (ex)
↬ Yelena Hadid, alive (ex)

Enemies :
None, at the moment.

History

Backstory : Phoenix's mother passed away when he was a toddler and he has no memories of her other than pictures of her that his father had given him. After his mother's death, his father had become a single father and had struggled with raising Phoenix, his father was always busy working whilst Nix was in the care of either his grandparents or his maternal uncle.

Phoenix wished he had a better bond with his father but due to rarely seeing his father, he feels awkward around him and doesn't know how to act. Now that he's older, Phoenix understands that his father was coping with the loss of his wife through working, despite that, Phoenix still wished that his father tried to make an effort to fix their relationship.