It's now or never😬

Kyra POV:
I woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing,I looked over to my left and I see that it is 12:30pm.
The door bell kept on ringing and l Knew it was Jayla but millie normally opens the door.so l didn't rush to get out of bed until a minute later when l realised that no one was walking downstairs the stairs to open the door.
I put my slippers on and my dressing gown and walked out my room, I looked to my right and l see millie standing at her door way drink a cup of tea.

Kyra:You did this on purpose😮
Millie:You better hurry and open the door, Jayla has been standing out there for a while.
Kyra:I hate you
Millie:You love me really

I ran down the stairs and open the door to see Jayla and the rest of the Walton family.

Jayla:Hi kyra
Kyra:Hi guys.come in,make yourself comfortable I'm going to go upstairs and get ready and l am also going to get Amelia,Millie and my dad to come down.

I ran upstairs into Millie's bedroom
Kyra:You little shit😂 Get your ass downstairs and talk to the Walton's also get Amelia and dad please while l get ready.
Millie:Will do

I went back into my bedroom and put on some clothes.

I went into the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face,then l calmed my nervous and went back downstairs

Amelia:l guess everyone is here,so how are you all?Jessica:I'm fine DJ:good Javon:fine Jaden:good Daelo:I'm okay Amelia:That's greatJessica:Well l see that the pregnancy is going well, how many months are you now?Amelia:7 months Jessica:omg that's...

Jessica:I'm fine
DJ:good
Javon:fine
Jaden:good
Daelo:I'm okay
Amelia:That's great
Jessica:Well l see that the pregnancy is going well, how many months are you now?
Amelia:7 months
Jessica:omg that's amazing.so it's going to be born in June
Amelia:Yh,do you want to know the gender?
The Waltons: yeah
Amelia:Michael do you want to tell them
Michael:it is a................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
DJ:tell us all ready😬
Michael:Boy
The Waltons: Omg, congratulations, that's amazing

Millie leaned back on the sette
And mouthed "go and speak to Jayla alone
Kyra shakes her head
Millie:(mouths)do it or I will
Kyra:(mouths)no you would not

Millie:Jayla kyra....
Kyra:Jayla can I speak to you for a moment
Jayla:sure

Kyra and Jayla goes to Kyra's
Room.Jayla and kyra sat in silence for a few minutes

Kyra:so how are you?
Jayla:I'm good
Kyra:That's good,I have something to tell you but promise me your not going to be weird about it.
Jayla:I will try not to be
Kyra:.I like you and l mean more then a friend