Announcement

A very loud hello to my lovely customers. How are you all holding up? I dropped by here to make a small announcement about my plans for "Rosarium Graphic Shop"

I wanted to apprise you that there's been a great deal of pressure from my academic side. Recently, I've been finding it difficult to cope up with so much in my life. Kindly rest assured it's not like I'm depressed or stressed or anything like that. I'm just having some problems which the teenagers face typically. So, I've decided to put a halt to the ongoing shop i.e Rosarium. No need to frustrate folks,  I know there are quite a few who genuinely depended on me for covers. So, I'll be leaving my MB open for your orders but that comes with a condition that if you wish to order you've to keep a lot hella patience. I'll take my convenient time to fulfill your orders but if you are really ready to wait for long please then only order and also respectively complete the procedure of payments. No shop hopping will be tolerated. If you have been found violating any rules you're still will be blacklisted.
All these plans is temporary and if I'm full-fledged ready to continue my shop normally I will update you all. Thank you.

I hope you all have a good day. Again, a gentle reminder kindly put up your form on my MB and NOT on my pm.