𝟓| 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

CHAPTER FIVE:

INVADING THE PALACE

THE VERY FIRST room in the palace was full of people as the Sultan could be seen with his own people as they stood just a few feet across from the new princess, Princess Anders, that has come to Agrabah to try and win the prince's heart over

THE VERY FIRST room in the palace was full of people as the Sultan could be seen with his own people as they stood just a few feet across from the new princess, Princess Anders, that has come to Agrabah to try and win the prince's heart over. Off to the side, near the sultan, Jafar held his staff in his hand tightly as his parrot sat on his shoulder.

It was silent as the sultan welcomed the princess before the doors behind them opened up, revealing Jasmin, now in a more fancier outfit than he had when him and Y/n were at the market. The blonde princess' eyes widened at the sight of how handsome he was.

She had heard the rumors from other kingdoms that the prince of Agrabah had to be the most handsomest prince they've ever seen, but she wasn't sure it was true until now. And now, she seemed to be a bit more determined to win his heart and marry him since no one specifically told her he looked like this.

Little did she know, the prince of Agrabah's heart already belonged to another girl, who wasn't born of royalty. And her heart belonged to him as well, they just didn't know they felt this way about one another. Keeping a blank expression on his face, Jasmin began making his way down the steps and in the room, all while Princess Anders stared at him in awe.

Turning the corner and coming into the room, Y/n found herself beside her and Jasmin's best friend, Dalia, as they followed behind the prince with Jasmin's pet tiger on the other side of him. Soon enough, Jasmin stopped beside his father as Rajah made his way beside Y/n, rubbing his head against her dress in hopes of getting her to pet him, which she did with a smile.

"Princess Anders, my son, Prince Jasmin." The Sultan introduces.

"So, why did no one tell me of your beauty?" Princess Anders flirts, giving him heart eyes as her thick accent filled the room.

Jasmin tilts his head. He was already over this. "No one mentioned yours, either."

"Oh! Thank you. They say that in Skanland. Yeah. Right?" Princess Anders calls out, looking back to her own people who laugh with her. "It's very, very amusing."

"Is it?" Jasmin asks, receiving a nod. "We have the same title, yet are never described the same way."

The Sultan clears his throat, giving his son a look. "Jasmin."

Princess Anders eyes widen in delight at the sight of Rajah, who growled lowly. "What is that? Don't tell me. It's a cat with stripes!"

"He likes you." Jafar's parrot speaks up.

Princess Anders smiles, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I know. Cause in Skanland, cats love me."

The others all watch as she steps near Rajah, waving the object she had in her hand as she didn't even notice the the tiger was growling at her. Next thing they knew, the sound of Rajah's roar filled the air, followed by Princess Anders' screams of fear.