Anon x anxious reader fluff: Karaoke

"Uh, I don't know about this, Anon." "Oh, come on Y/n, it'll be fun!" You had reluctantly gone to a party with the guys, and Anon wanted you to do some karaoke with him. "But you know how anxious I get!" You said, recoiling at the thought of all those people watching you sing. Especially Anon, you had a huge crush on him, and were terrified to sing in front of him.

"Pretty please, for me?" Anon asked, looking at you expectantly. "Fine." You sighed, nervously reaching for the microphone and picking a song. The song started, and you took a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves. Anon silently gave you a thumbs up, trying to encourage you.

As you started singing, Everyone went silent, listening to you. Once the song ended, to your surprise, everyone started cheering, having enjoyed your performance. As you stepped away from the karaoke machine, Anon walked up to you, offering you a high five.

"See, I told you you could do it!" You blushed, shyly returning his high five. "In fact, you did so well, that I have decided to give you a prize, compliments of yours truly!" He flirtatiously declared, playfully bowing and looking into your eyes. He then leaned in, giving you a peck on the lips, a light blush dusting his cheeks. "W-wait, does this mean-" "Yeah, I like you."

He responded, looking away bashfully. "Look, I get it if you don't feel the same way-" You interrupted him, smashing your lips onto his, and quickly pulled away, blushing furiously. "I-I like you too." You said, cupping your hands together and looking down. "Then I guess that means your my girlfriend now!"

He winked playfully and took your hand, escorting you back to your dorm,(you guys are in college) as it was staring to get late. "Goodnight Y/n," He leaned down, placing a gentle kiss to your lips. "Goodnight." You replied, heading into your room and getting ready for bed.