37

4 Years ago (at the party)

Sometimes I really don't understand my parents. Just wake up one day and want to throw a party because the house feels lonely.

I take a sip of my wine looking at the guests coming in, most if them are here with their mistress because damn those girls are young enough to be their daughters.

I since I don't want to engage in any conversation with these old folks I decide to make check on Amelia.

Me:are you here here yet. This place is kinda boring 😩

Amelia:Just leaving the penthouse will be there in 30minutes.

Me:I bet you look stunning, no panties 😋🤤
Amelia: you'll see for yourself 😉

I smile at the last message and I look up to see Joanna entering the house. Fuck that dress, she wearing a red backless which is some inches above her thighs, revealing those creamy fleshy thighs.

Fuck, I shouldn't be saying thinking those but I couldn't help it. I'm still in love with her and I'm doing my best to have a closure with her a d move on with Amelia. I have feelings for Amelia but it isn't as strong as those I have for Joanna.

I see her approaching me with a dashing smile I haven't seen in a long time. I really wanted to kill Daniel for abusing her all this while.

I also return the smile, only today, I'm going forget she hurt me and I'm going to enjoy my night with her,well until Amelia arrives.

"Hey"she says still smiling.

"Ermmm..... Hey. You look amazing"I tell her truthfully

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself" she says and we keep at each other, held in each others gaze. I realize I've been staring for too long,so I look away.

"Eermmm....... will you like to have a drink" I say after clearing my throat.

"Sure, lead the way" she replies and I takes her hands in mine , leading her to the bar.

I get her the drink and there was a comfortable silence between us , I see looking around and smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask breaking the silence

"I just miss coming here whenever I wasn't in the mood and you keep annoying me" she says and I go back to memory lane

"I really can't forgive myself for doing to you and your family. I know the hate but I'll give anything for everything to change"she continues when I didn't say anything.

"It is okay Jo, you've realized your mistakes and want to make things right. Also I don't my pants hate you,they maybe cold towards you but they won't hate you" I tell her finally saying something.

"So when is Max arriving with your girlfriend" she asks but I didn't miss the bitterness in voice when she said girlfriend but I decide to let it go.

"Oh they will be here in a few minutes"I say checking the time.

We start talking about random stuffs and I didn't realize time has gone by until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a Amelia with a beautiful smile on her face as usual and I feel two tiny hands on both legs.

"Daddy, uncle"the kids say in unison.

I look at a Joanna to see her looking at us with a sad smile, suddenly Amelia kisses and I forget about my surroundings. See I can't resist her, I was getting engrossed in the kiss I didn't realize Joanna was standing there until she cleared her throat and I break from the kiss.