T H E P A R T Y

Charli's POV
I'm sitting on the couch waiting for people to get here, Anthony and Avani are talking in the kitchen and Josh is in his room. So I'm deciding maybe I should just go back home.
Yeah I should go home, I grabbed my phone so I can text dixie to pick me up.
Nessa: hey guys!
Oh, Nessa walked in, maybe I won't text Dixie. I see her go to Josh and hug him from the side then she came over to me and hugged me. I saw cooper come downstairs to say hi to Nessa. A couple of minutes later a bunch of people came, as I guessed Bryce did bring a lot of beer. As more and more people came I got a little nervous but that's because I was just standing by the Island in the kitchen not really saying anything. But I said hi to everyone, I was with Avani the whole time and stayed right by her side. Till she walked over to Anthony, then I was by myself Again. It smelled like beer and weed in the house now, and the music is really loud. So I walked outside to get some fresh air.
I'm standing outside watching everyone jump in the pool and smoke, I was going to just leave the party but then I felt a tap on my shoulder.
Cooper: Hi Charli, what are you doing outside and by yourself?
I can tell he was high, but I didn't care.
Charli: it's crowded in there, and I don't drink or smoke
Cooper: come on let's go inside
Charli: also I thought this was just a small party?
He laughed at what I said, even though I wasn't really joking. I didn't wanna go back in there but he grabbed my hand and led me back inside.
The music was very loud, he saw me closing my ears so he made me dance to the music.
Well, this is very awkward I just met him and now we are Dancing together but I didn't mind.
Cooper: Hey you want a drink?
Charli: I don't drink
Cooper: come on, follow me.
He grabbed my hand and walked me to the kitchen then He gave me a white claw.
Cooper: Hey you don't have to drink it, I was just telling you if you want some and it's a party so like have fun.
He smiles and walks away, he's right it is a party I don't know why I'm acting like I don't know anyone here. And I'm not talking to anyone so maybe I should just relax and have fun. I'm deciding if I should drink, fuck it, it's a party mind as well. I open the white claw cooper gave me and drink it.
I also talked to more people at the party, I went over and talk to the members of the hype house and even the new ones I don't know. I grabbed another white claw, and went over to Avani and Nessa. We danced and had fun till it got late. I forgot about all my worries and had a lot of fun.
At this point, it's getting late people started to leave. I think I had a few many white claws because I started to get a little dizzy, I told Avani how I felt and she told me "ok let's go" and she will drive me home.
I walk to her car and sit in the passenger seat, she told me to stay here and she will be right back. While I was waiting for her I felt a tap on the window, it was cooper.
Cooper: Hey Charli, I know we just met but I had fun with you today. Like when we played basketball and danced. So I was wondering if I can get your phone number? Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?
I look at cooper and smiled I told him to give me his phone. I grab it from his hand and put in my phone number, he smiled and grabbed it back. He told me good night and left. I was really tired and Avani was taking a while so I just fell asleep in the car.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Hey wake up"
I felt Avani shaking me, I woke up and looked outside the window. We are at my house, I thank her for driving me home and got out of her car.
I walked inside my house and started walking upstairs, I felt very dizzy so I just wanted to go asleep. When I was walking to my room I thought I heard a noise but it was nothing.
I take off my shoes and change into shorts and a long T-shirt, once I changed I just jumped on my bed and fell asleep I was just so tired.

Dixies POV
I hear someone walk inside the house, I check my phone to see what time it was "1:00 am" what 1 am?!
I moved Noah's arm that's around me and slowly got up. I open my door to see if it's Charli, yup it's her. She looks like she limping?, oh shit she heard me.
She turned around but didn't see me, is she drunk?
I think to myself, no way she can't be. Once she got in the room she closes the door so I just went back to bed.
I will talk to her in the morning, but for right now.
I need my sleep!