How you met them

Oliver~ you had been stood up on a date at chipotle. your date had never came, as you were walking out you bumped into him and he thought you were cute and asked for your number a few weeks later Oliver asked you on a date, now look at you, you've officially been together for a year.

Sebastian~you and your bestfriend Jada were running around Victoria Secret she had been trying to get you to try on this mesh bra and panties set and you refused to put them on as you were running you ran out of Victoria Secret and bumped into him and like Oliver he thought you were cute and asked for your number after about a month of talking because you wanted to take it slow he asked you on a date now you guys have officially been dating for about three or four months

Kane~ surprisingly you guys were both big fans of each other you were a famous cosplayer and he as everyone knows was apart of the famous group NSB there was this really big anime convention, of course you were going, anyway when you had got there there were these really weird guys staring at your a$$ when you were walking, of course they were guys theses days I swear, the skirt you were wearing was really short, my bad you thought as you were trying to pull the skirt down more as you were walking while trying to keep your skirt down Kane had walked up to you and asked for your number after you gave him your number he had noticed you were uncomfortable and asked why you were uncomfortable to which you replied that your skirt was too short he insisted that you put his flannel that he was wearing around your waist you guys had talked for awhile but unfortunately  he had to go his friends were yelling at him. You guys had been texting every day and night for a  few weeks before he asked you out on a date and after that you guys started dating you have officially been dating for a couple months now and it couldn't be any better.

Regie~ him and his friends had just got to the gym you had been there for a minute or so, he was your gym crush and had been since you had first started at the gym, today you're gonna ask him to spot you while you did squats he agreed, this is gonna kill me you thought to yourself  when you started it was going smooth until you agreed with him to add more weight you got a couple squats in until you lost your balance luckily for you he caught you later after that you spotted him and everything after about two hours of being there he asked for your number and asked you out on a date now you guys have been dating for about a year.

Ryan~ you were a fan of him and the boys you was in a gaming shop when you had gotten a devistating call your grandpa had died as soon as you heard the news you broke down and ran into a random person and held onto them crying your little heart out after a while you looked up and realized who it was and immediately backed away from him, it was really him "I'm so so so sorry" you replied panicked and started bawling again all of the news cursing in on you again you were late on rent for this month your grandpa had just passed your mom was really sickly and everything it was too much "it's fine....." he said curiously "oh my how rude of me it's Selina" "what's wrong Selina" I just got the worst call ever" you said sniffling after having a really deep conversation with him he asked for your number although you are still takin it slow you guys never miss an opportunity to hang out with each other.

Justin~ him and the boys had  been pillow fighting in the middle of the road while you on the other hand was walking like any other normal day down the street and they asked you to join them you agreed after awhile you tarted getting thirsty and asked for a water or something they invited you in and gave you some water and let you cool off you bid your goodbyes but before you left you Justin asked for your number you went on a couple dates and now your dating YAYY
(Im gonna speed this up it's two in the morning rn and I want to get this over with)
Darren- you guys were at Claire's at the same time getting your ears pierced you also got your nose done and you needed someone to hold you hand so you asked him although he was literally a stranger you asked and he was kind enough to hold your hand even though he made you hold his after 😂