Chapter 3

Hubble and Sacha are back home.

Kellan

So, what happened ?

Sacha

We've had a discussion with Night Thorn. I told him about what we discussed, Kellan. He nearly imprisoned me. But, I think he will consider what I told him. This world has maybe a chance of becoming a better and safer place for everyone !

Kellan

Amazing then ! I hope it'll work.

Hubble

Kellan. Do you really think that this is a good idea ?

Kellan

Dad. You know that I prefer peace instead of conflicts. We can't continue fighting against them eternally. Even if they killed mom... Everyone deserves a second chance.

Leif

I knew it ! [to Sacha] You're trying to fool everyone !! The Corrupted won't listen to us ! And we'll absolutely not give them a second chance !!

Sacha

YOU were the ones who begin to attack them !! You didn't even know whether they were dangerous or not !!

Leif

You don't know what happened. Tonight begins an assault against the Corrupted. And this time, we won't let them any chances !

Sacha

WHAT ? You can't do that !

Leif

Yes, I can ! I am the leader of the army ! I WILL LEAD OUR PEOPLE TO VICTORY, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !!

Hubble

You've been promoted ?

Leif

Yes, dad. And, that's why I've planned as soon as possible an assault against the Corrupted. We can't wait any longer. It's now or never.

Sacha gets out and runs towards the border.

Leif

Where is he going ? SACHA, COME BACK HERE !

Leif pursues him. She flies away and lands in front of him.

Leif

Stop there ! You won't go any further !

Sacha

Why would you do that ? 

Leif

FOR MY MOTHER !! Now, stay back ! [points her sword at him].

Kellan casts a water bubble on Leif which blocks her.