1

...

,,At least curse at me a little at the very end"

...

Those were the last words I heard from you after you had died.

...

,,Yo! Satoru!"

...

And those were the words you told me before capturing me here. Inside of this prison.

I wonder what Nanami would say. Probably something like this: ,,I thought you were the strongest? How does it come that you're sitting here unable to do something"

I don't know men don't ask me. I think I was distracted. Just for one second tho. When I heard you're voice and saw that familiar face of yours. I couldn't help it but be a little sentimental a little lost and a little happy.

How is it possible? I thought you died. I thought that I lost you back then. I thought that I lost my best friend. My one and only.

Tell me Suguru.
Why are you here?
How the heck are you here?
Wait I think I figured it out...you're here to ruin me.
Completely this time.
Am i right?

I closed my eyes and exhaled. I recall the memory of meeting you for the first time. We were both quite young about 16 at that time. Back then I didn't knew were this was going. I enjoyed the time we spent together. For example the warm summer nights when we were catching all kinds of bugs till we would collapse on the ground and sleep till afternoon the next morning. The cold winter mornings were we had a snowball fight with Shoko. The beautiful spring evenings were we picked flowers and played soccer. Ah the good old times. I often think about them more than I would like to be honest.

When i turned seventeen I first realized that I liked you. My best friend. What a shame. I felt so bad. I was embarrassed and anxious. Should I tell him? Should I not? What would happen? I asked myself a lot of questions back then.

Everyday It got harder.
Seeing you.
Speaking with you.
Training with you.
Even sitting next to you became hard.

Soon you realized something wasn't right. So you asked me about it. And I told you the truth. You were just smiling. Then you took my hand. My heart was beating like crazy. Gently you took my glasses off and looked me straight in the eyes. I felt so exposed as if I was standing butt naked in front of 100 people. I never felt this way. Is this love? Probably. I thought in that moment.

,,It's a pain loving someone you can't have and be with"

You said back then and I didn't understand. Now I do. Even if you decided to love me you couldn't bare the eyes. Everyone looked at us. They were expecting a lot of things. In a world were curses live and you're born with such a great power like us you can't be free. You can't just love or do you want. You sacrifice you're own life for the weak.

,,Feelings are a burden in the world of Jujutsu"

I understood that or at least I tried to understand it. Everyday I took you're hand as if it was natural and told you, you were special. You were always smiling never saying anything in return. It seemed so fake now that I think about it. That expression of yours. I'll never forget it. So fragile, sad and depressed. You're eyes could not deceive me. But I still ignored it.

You never really had a reason to smile right? This world was just to cruel. To cruel for you're innocent and good soul. Always wanting to protect everyone and always wanting to make people proud.