This Town. 1

I walk into the Mary Gildon school corridors, for the millionth time. I look around. There are Countless bodies I could sink my teeth into right now, to Satiate my hunger, but i won't. I know better. 

         I walk towards the principals office, ready for the routine. "Hi i'm Y/N." I start, as i walk into the office. "I'm the new student here. A student is supposed to give me a school tour, by the name of...Crean?" I said. "Oh yes, of course." The Principal started. "He's usually off schedule, so don't be annoyed, or offended he isn't here yet." 

         "Its a bit too soon for that." Said a voice in the distance. I turned around, only to see a boy. He was tall, Maybe about 6 feet, and had shoulder length wavy hair, that made him look like he was a playboy from the 90s. I would have already rejected him, in my mind, but the mystery that lingered over him, and his words, made me curious of what he had to offer. 

          "Ah, yes Mr. Mastril, now that you're here, you can escort this young lady around for a tour, as you promised." The principal said, while gesturing for me to walk to him. 

           As I walked towards him, he held his veiny hand out at me. "Crean Mastril. Pleasure to meet you, Y/N." I smiled softly, but didn't respond, or shake his hand. I'm guessing he got the message, because he quickly dropped his hand, not long after.

          We strolled along the side of the school hallways, in an awkward silence, only for Crean to be the first to break it. 

          "So Y/N, Where are you from?" He asked. What an original question. "Minnesota?" I sarcastically replied. He chuckled at my response. Am I amusing him? I thought. 

            "And may i ask whats so funny?" I bluntly questioned. Crean continued to chuckle. "Nothing, its just that your accent begs to differ."He replied. 

  Yeah that's freaking Hilarious. "Ok, so I was raised by an Italian Family. Bite me."  

              "Mmh Italian. You don't seem like the type." Ok, now you are really starting to annoy me. "And what does Italian look like to you?" I bitterly replied. The smile on his face quickly faded. "Oh I-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to offend you. M-my apologies Y/N." 

"I bet you are"I scoffed at him. 

               I looked at his now glum face, and sighed in guilt. I was tempted to say sorry for being so being so bitter, but if there's one thing about me, its that i don't apologize.