Information (please consider reading)

"Congenital Insensitivity To Pain" is a condition that someone can be born with, causing them to not be able to feel pain.

~~~

Google Description:
Congenital insensitivity to pain is a condition that inhibits the ability to perceive physical pain. From birth, affected individuals never feel pain in any part of their body when injured.

~~~

This is a Tommyinnit AU where he has this condition.
During this story, some facts about "Congenital Insensitivity To Pain" could be wrong. By no means am I trying to offend anyone. I did some research before beginning this story, but not much, as I was very eager to start writing this and I had lots of motivation.

~~~

Throughout some of the research I did, I found many photographs of people who actually have this condition. I noticed that in a large majority of the photos, the person had large visible injuries.
But in this story, Tommy does not. I will explain more of that in chapter 1 from Tommy's POV, as I have already spent so much time on this 'chapter' making sure I don't sound rude.

~~~

If I do happen to offend anyone, please tell me so I can edit the chapter(s). I would never want someone to be mad at me or anything.

~~~

I personally think that this condition is interesting, and I would like to study more about it maybe for a career when I am older. Although my dream job is to be a streamer, it would be nice to have other things on my mind in case that can't happen.

~~~

♡︎ I hope you enjoy my story! Have an amazing morning, afternoon, or night! ♡︎

Words: 275