More Powerful than 616 2: Silvija Sablinova/Silver Sable

Unlike some of her other counterparts like Earth-616/Prime Universe and Earth-1610/Ultimate Universe, Earth-61916/Gaeaverse Silver Sable is not a regular human, but a super-soldier. The Super-Soldier serum that Gaeaverse Silver Sable was injected with, is a new version created by Dr Jacob Erskine, grandson of the late Dr Abraham Erskine. This Super-Soldier serum is one of the most, if not the, most powerful versions of the Super-Soldier serum, but it has one difference, there's one extra ingredient, and no one but Jacob Erskine and Silver Sable knew about the secret ingredient, until Gaea, Steve Rogers, the Spider-Clan, Thor, MJ, Gwen Stacy, and Aunt May were told about the new Super-Soldier Serum as well. And that secret extra ingredient happened to be radioactive spider blood. When Gaeaverse Silver Sable was injected with this new version of the Super-Soldier Serum, it granted her spider powers as well, and this new Super-Soldier Serum was named "Super-Soldier Spider Serum" by Jacob Erskine.

Gaeaverse Silver Sable, since she had both the new Super-Soldier Serum and the radioactive spider blood flowing through her, is very powerful. Showing to be near godlike in terms of physical strength, can run up to 700 miles per hour, able to keep up with the likes of Spider-Man and Quicksilver, intelligence that can compete with the likes of Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, Amadeus Cho, Knull, Riri Williams, and proven herself to be way more durable than Spider-Man, able to withstand punches from Juggernaut, Rhino, Abomination, Earth-1610 Green Goblin, and others. Since being injected, Gaeaverse Silver Sable made it easier for herself to protect her country of Symkaria, complete her missions, and defeat her enemies in physical combat, though she was taught by Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Thor, and Gaea on learning how to hold back her abilities, and was taught by Peter Parker on the new fighting style "Way of the Spider". And her learning Spider-Man's martial art made her more dangerous than before. Since having her newfound spider powers, Gaeaverse Silver Sable don the name Silver-Spider, also named Symkarian-Spider.

Gaeaverse Silver Sable Power Grid:

Intelligence Level: Super-genius.

Strength Level: Incalculable.

But it's known that Gaeaverse Silver Sable's strength is near godlike.

Speed Level: Superhuman.

Durability Level: Superhuman.

Energy Projection Level: None.

Fighting Skills: Master of Several Forms of Combat.

Impressive Feats: Withstood punches from Juggernaut/Cain Marko, broken Abominations' jaw, almost killed Green Goblin/Norman Osborn, survived a collapsed building, survived a fight with Trion Juggernaut, won a sparring match with Caiera the Oldstrong, bruised base Hulk, broken Juggernauts' ribcage, won a physical fight against Namor, injured Rhino, survived a fight with Earth-1610 Green Goblin.

Physical Appearance:

A/N: So there's this idea that has been bugging for a while

A/N: So there's this idea that has been bugging for a while. What If Silver Sable had spider powers? So I decided to iterate this idea in the Gaeaverse and make her similar to Peter Parker but very different from him. So Gaeaverse Silver Sable is essentially more like how Peter was like in the "Back in Black" and "Grim Hunt" storylines, just as brutal or even more so.