𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 5|𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲

Third Pov

Lacey, Gustavo and Kelly were watching the boys sing

They had headphones on to listen to them.

Lacey hasn't talk to Gustavo in a week.

Rolling past graffitied walls.
Billboards lighting up the block.
Everyone of us on a mission.
Ohh yeah.
Because the night is young.
The line is out the door.
Today was crazy but,
Tonight the city's ours.
Live it up until the morning' comes.
Today was crazy but,
Tonight the city is ours.

The boys pose and laughs.

Lacey, Gustavo and Kelly took off the headphones as they stood up from the chairs and walk in to where the boys were.

Lacey saw Logan hit Carlos in the face as Carlos fell, she went and help him up which Carlos smiles softly in thanks which Lacey give him a small smile back and walks back to stand beside Kelly.

"Gustavo, the song is great,"  Kendall said smiling as the other three boys nodded smiling.

Gustavo smiles. "Um, of course it's great. I wrote it. But the band isn't great. What's missing is the secret rock 'n' roll ingredient."

Gustavo walks in front of them.

James smiles big. "Hair mousse."

Lacey giggles quietly at that as Gustavo chuckles softly while walking passing him then he was in front in Carlos.

"Chocolate mousse," Carlos said smiling.

Lacey giggles more even Gustavo chuckles more. And lastly he was in front of Logan.

"Spandex? Please don't say spandex," Logan pleads.

Gustavo chuckles and stand by Logan and place an arm around his shoulder. "The bad boy."

Logan nodded.

Gustavo took off his arm from Logan's shoulder and walk behind them. "The ill tempered rebel with a flair for synchronized dance. One of you has to be it." Gustavo was now standing behind James and Kendall and pat Kendall on the shoulder. "I say it's Kendall."

Kelly winks at Kendall as Lacey had a small smile.

Kendall looks at Gustavo in shock

🎤♫🎤

Gustavo walks back to Lacey and Kelly.

"Gustavo, why do we need a bad boy?" Kendall asked.

Kelly held up her phone and pressed it.