Just needs a little help

This is for ashstache on tiktok! [Do please check them out, their art and videos are gorgeous!]

Story line!

Y/N and Sun had been together for awhile, however Sun's been a bit self conscious about not having anything to give you the same pleasure you give him.

----------

   You had finally made your way home, it's been nearly an entire day since you've gotten home, but now you can finally relax with yourself and Sun...at least that's what you had thought of doing before realizing you couldn't see him in the living room.
   Slowly, worry began to fill your mind, usually they would rush towards the door before you had even gotten your keys inside of the key hole. There was a noise inside of the bedroom, as you made your way towards the door, the sound had paused, it being followed by a quiet cheer that you could tell had been from Sun.

   'Why is he cheering..?' You pondered, your hand had pressed onto the door, opening it as quietly you could to look at just what that strange goofball was doing while you were gone. Your eyes widened as you had seen him. Sun was hunched over, their hand moving quickly near where his crotch was... but he didn't have anything there? You could recall those very few moments of messing with them about having a 'ken-doll situation'. You made your way over to him, standing behind their hunched over posture.

   "Sunny?" You called out, tilting your head to take a peak of just what he was doing, though sadly you couldn't tell what his hands were on. There was a squeak before he turned his head to you, keeping his torso pointed at the wall, "Y/N! You're home early, Welcome home!" Sun tried to act as though nothing was happening, but it was difficult to have that happen due to the hunched back, and hand grabbing onto something. "What are you doing?" You asked, moving closer to him. "Wait, Don't move closer, it's not done yet!" He moved closer to the wall, adjusting their torso to continue hiding what they were doing.
   You sighed, looking around for any context of just what he was doing or had. There were screws, scrap metal, and what seemed to be some unknown orange substance on a towel. You raised an eyebrow in confusion from the odd array of items in the bedroom. "Sunny, show me what it is, it can't be that bad" you state, crossing your arms. There was a silence, the only form of a noise coming from him was a huff coming from their voice box.

   Sun soon turned his torso to you, smiling as wide as ever "its done!" He exclaimed, looking down at you with excitement. "Good, now let me see it" you say, moving closer in anticipation. Their face changed quickly, becoming flustered and embarrassed. "No! I changed my mind, it's not done yet! Just give me a few more minutes." You rolled your eyes before speaking "I'm sure it's fine, just show me already!" Sun wrapped his hand around what he was trying to hide this entire time.
   You soon became tired of this charade and pinned him against the wall, forcing his entire body to be turned towards you. Your eyes slowly made their way down to what he had been hiding this entire time. your face soon became a shade of red from seeing it. Sun's hand slowly left the tentacle that he made, covering their face in embarrassment. "I-I wanted to keep working on it! I didn't know if you'd like it or not '' he admits, looking away to avoid any sort of eye contact.
   You slowly moved your hand to what would be his dick, feeling it as gently as possible. It soon wrapped around your hand for the warmth it had, a whimper coming from the animatronic in front of you.

   Soon you wrapped your hand around his dick, allowing some grip onto it while using the same motion he used when turned away from you. Sun's head leaned against the wall, closing his eyes "S-sunflower.." he whimpered, calling your name out as your hand moved quicker in pace. Listening to his whimpers, your mind filled with thoughts and ideas before settling down with one. You suddenly stopped, taking Sun's hand and setting him on the edge of the bed, taking your lower clothing completely off, moving on top of him. Sun looked deep into your eyes before bringing a hand behind the back of your head to grab onto your hair. Kissing you passionately as he thrusted up into you.

   You let out a muffled moan, gripping onto the sides of his clothing. Although he may have started this tug of war on whose top, you already knew who would win. You began to bounce, your walls clenched around his tentacle while adjusting to the size of him. His moans filled the kiss, wrapping their arms around your waist, their body slowly warming up from his motors trying to keep in balance with the pace you were slowly speeding up towards. Only a minute had passed before you both broke from the kiss, panting for the air around you.
   Sun laid on the bed, changing his arms from being around you to next to his sides. His hands were latched onto the sheets, as though he was holding on for dear life. "Y/N!~ please please PLEASE~ Go faster!~ " he yelled, their voice box cracking in hope that you would follow that request. You leaned down, kissing his neck before sitting back up and slamming his dick into you, holding onto his waist to keep yourself steady.
   He arched their back, his voice box spilling with 'Thank yous' as his wood had begun throbbing inside of you, feeling the sides as though it had a mind of its own. You let out a moan from the feeling of it moving. This all was a new experience for the both of you, and you had adored it. You wondered just how much he could handle before becoming a mess.

   You had slowed down your speed, interested in what he would do or say. It was adorable to you just how much he began to whimper, pleading to you to continue what you were doing. You chuckled before being switched places with Sun, now laying on the bed as he loomed over you. There was a lust look covering his face before pushing his tentacle into you fully, filling you up "now it's my turn..~" he spoke, their voice being deeper than before. You gulped before gripping onto him as he leaned down and licked and kissed your neck. Your head tilted to the side to give him more room to play with.

   His kisses soon moved to passion, leaving hickeys from the light sucking onto your skin. Their tentacle throbbed inside of you, his speed slowing down as well, becoming more sloppy by the minute as the sounds of panting filled the room. Inside your body, it felt as though a knot was being created, being so close to being snapped. He felt under your clothing, touching a sensitive part of your body that caused not only for the knot to get tighter, but make your voice crack in pleasure. He began repeating 'I love you' with pants being the only thing pausing the train of love, making one last thrust before unloading his cum inside of you. Without any warning from him, a loud moan escaping from you before cumming as well.

   Sun slowly looked down at you, looking as though he was more tired than you were. He helped him pull out of you, cum slightly spilling out of your entrance, noticing this, he grabbed the towel that was once on the floor to help combat the possible mess, gently cleaning it up before joining you on the bed once more.

   He brought the blanket over you, pulling your torso close to him to comfort and cuddle you. They spoke one last time before you had fallen asleep, all you could hear was "I love you Y/N.." before you rested your eyes in hope you both could do this again once more.