2

Of course, as the marquis kept their own privacy, grandmother and father's brothers did not come to the west mansion recklessly. And thanks to that, the existence of 'the twins' was never discovered.

In any case, all the users in the western mansion pretended to cherish my father, the marquis, and me, and followed Grandma's movements at any time.

Confiscate the enemy so you can change your attitude Those who have drawn the line. 

In particular, there are some people who are the worst among them, and the nanny was the worst among them.

Unbelievable Bad Human Nanny LeIna was a complete opportunist.

As soon as my father died when I was fifteen, the twins turned black and went back to where they were.

After that, things flowed like a woven script.

Shortly after my father's sudden death,my father's older brother and my eldest father became the marquis. Three years later, at the age of 18, the twins, who were hiding their claws, take advantage of what happened while they were in the western mansion and attack the writer. 

Although we do not know the details of how the twins came to our house and what happened in the process,the twins helped with the past and held the writer responsible.

In the process, absurdly, all responsibility was passed on to me.

I couldn't even figure out why I had to take responsibility for things in the past. All I know is that I tormented my twins as a child and that my dad brought them here, putting me on the brink of death.

I tried to insist that it was not the end and it was unfair, but I can't forget the fact that my nanny, who suddenly disappeared one day saying, "I had to quit my job, stood by the twins and testified that I had bullied them.

A nanny, one of the humans who brought me down by standing on their side, she couldn't be happier.

I don't know why he took the side of the twins, or he blamed all the sins on me for taking the side of my grandmother, who treated me like a thorn in my eyes.

Anyway, this time around, I'm not going to take it lightly.

The nanny, who did not know this kind of heart, smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you like me so much."

You have to like it. I looked at her with her, full of pretense. 

"Yeah, good."

"I'm glad you're in a good mood today. I hope you're in a good mood every day."

"yes?"

"You must have been in a bad mood every morning. How embarrassed I was each time."

Seeing her talking while twitching her nose, she couldn't control her expression for a moment and almost got annoyed.

Obfuscation? How am I? it's funny

Just thinking about it makes my teeth ache.

In my past life, I thought that all nanny people were like this and just passed on it, but honestly, everything she says and does is nonsense!

It is a word that a nanny would pick as embarrassing to the person serving it.

It was that nanny who, without hesitation, spit out in front of methe words that I had a lot of problems because I was a half aristocrat.

At the time, I thought it was strange, but I got used to it, thinking that it was the way I was treated since I was very young.

It was only after I was betrayed by the nanny that I realized that everything I had said and done was wrong.