Prologue

( a/n: Hey guys !! This is my first story. It is a short story. Actually our  English teacher gave us a topic for short story writing and my friend suggested me to take an account in wattpad and publish my story coz she did the same .(2015!)

So this story is completely from my imagination and brain. So this book completely belongs to me.. No coping or pasting. I hope you all like it. Please like, follow and share with all your friends.

Thanks and hope you enjoy:) )

*******************

P R O L O U G E

When I opened my eyes , I am on wet , soft sand and a cool breeze slowly hits my face . The surrounding atmosphere is very peaceful while the silence makes me feel creepy.I wish to curl into my Sarah's soft warm arms, a place where I always found solace in this entire.

The sun slowly makes its way into the sea bringing in darkness, where for days I've been, days or months, I know not.   I am safe, this is all I know. I can hear my heavy breath sighing like a dog, the only thing indicating that I am alive. I couldn't actually believe that I'm the only one alive from this incident or an apt word, this 'ACCIDENT'.

The sea looked very harmonious even though one of the most terrible events had already happened. Each wave was rising high to engulf someone into its heart but this was not to show its love or warmth but to trap someone into the dark inside. My friends are no more. What happened to us is still a mystery that I can never recover from.

Each moment I try to remember the past , my inner mind always stops me from doing so. I can't actually explain what happened to us there. It was more than something a simple human being like me could expect.

It was only another "boring under sea exploration" with my friends which ended up like this which no one can imagine. I still remember Sarah warning me, "Jim lets stop this . We are going towards danger from which we can never escape. I feel this place is not safe for us."

Even Mike warned me but I was the one who insisted all of them to just 'do it' for achieving my dreams. And this is what happened. It was all because of me. My unwanted feeling that I'm very smart and brave led to all these problems.

I wish the situations we went through shouldn't happen to anyone, not in their lives. I really wish we could go back to our old days, live happily and never to come for a sea trip again. I wish we had a time machine and we could go back to the happy moments in our lives. No, but this was beyond imagination.

My family, friends, home are no more. My life which was a very simple one had changed into such a big mystery. NO...What was all that had happened? Was it all real? Is this all my dream?

Looking up at the crimson sunset I'm trying to remember the dark memories of the "wonderful trip" under the sea which I would never wish to recollect in my life.

**********************