why are you always around them

The day started out pretty normal.
Bakugou at Todorokis side today. Yesterday he was around Midoriya all day.

"Hey Baku-bro how are you this morning? Oh and do you want to have a sleepover with the squad?" Kirishia ran up happily and said. Bakugou looked at Todo and looks back at kiri

"Thank you but no. Maybe next time." Bakugou says before walking away with the duo haired boy.

'Why is he always around either Todoroki or Midoriya. It is weird as hell.' Kirishia thought

This went on all day someone asks bakugou or Todoroki to hangout and they say "Maybe next time" and a surten sleepy teacher started to get complaints. "Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya I need you in the hall." Aizawa announces and say he says the three boy follow ther teacher in to the hall.

"Yes mister Aizawa , you needed us?" Deku says in his usual kind happy tone. "Well you see some of the students have became quite frustrated with the three of you do you know why?" Aizawa says genuinely curious on what they think.

Deku turns to the two beside him am looks back a Aizawa who looks interested on how this will go. "Well mister Aizawa if I do believe it is about Kacchan being around myself or Shoto. Am I right?" Deku says in a respectful yet serious voice.

"Yes you are and I need to know why or I will be forced to ask parents." Aizawa say not wanting to fight.

"Bakugou has had Separation anxiety since he was 8-12, the anxiety is linked to me and Midoriya." Todoroki says answering Aizawas question.

Deku looks at the blonde haired boy in the middle as the two make eye contact bakugou nods with approval and Deku nods as well. "You must be wondering why Kacchan has separation anxiety is because of his mother and middle school. Does that answer your questions mister Aizawa?" Deku says looking and Aizawa

"Yes thank you. Before you go back in to class is there anyone else who knows?" Aizawa answers "no" Bakugou speaks up. The four go back in to class.

Class has ended and bakugo has now moved to dekus side.

During lunch the three boys decide that they will sit with the deku-squad and as they sat down lida started talking about how bakugou needs to give Midoriya his space but Bakugou just ignored his rambling

Back at the baku-squads table

Kirishia looks over that where katsuki  is and mumbles something rude under his breath after that he say to the group "It is not fair! Bakugou is always around Midoriya or Todoroki and it is fucking annoying like why can't he just leave them alone and hangout with his friends!"

At this point the baku-squad is getting bored and a little mad about Kirishia always complaining about bakugou until Mina speaks up and says "Will you shut up about bakugou! Bakugou this Bakugou that no one cares you don't know what is happening at home so stop complaining and be happy that he's happy!" Kirishias shocked face tells it all about how Mina might need to leave so she does.

She heads over to the other table where bakugou that them are.

"Hey Mina what are you doing over here? I thought you where hanging out with kirishia and Kaminari today." Bakugou says in a genuine curious why. "Kirishia was being rude about how you are always around deku and todoroki and he got mad when I defended you." The pink skined girl states. "Oh well thank you" Deku says

Idia starts a conversation and it leads to about how the class should have a sleepover and for the first the bakugou agreed.

So the deku-squad and Mina and bakugou ask the class if they want to have a sleepover.

"Hey shitty hair! I know you asked this morning and I said no but do you want to come e to the class sleepover?" Bakugou asks a little embarrassed that he had to ask Kirishia "Fine" the red head says and as he said that bakugou left to go to his room with todoroki and deku right behind him.

"Ugh today whats so tiring and we have a stupid sleepover tonight too!" Bakugou says voice filled with exhaustion. "Kacchan it will be ok I promise." Deku says in a calming voice "promise" Katsuki says softly looking directly at Izuku "promise" Deku says with a small smile on his face as bakugous eyes light up and that mean he has an idea

"Can we cuddle?" Bakugou asks with hopeful eyes "I don't see way not." Todoroki answers

The two craw in to bed. Todoroki looks down to see a very happy blonde haired boy in the middle of himself and deku

(1 HOUR LATER)

"Hey baby get up we have to go to the sleepover." Todoroki says try to wake up katsuki and eventually he gets up and dressed in to the onesies momo got everyone. The three walk in to the common room to see some of the class but not all of it there yet. Everyone is on their phones trying to text everyone who is not here yet to hurry up.

After a few minutes everyone was here who was invited and at the moment everyone was just talking with their group. Until Uraraka asks if anyone wants to watch a horror movie and everyone said sure but Bakugou.

Bakugou says he likes horror movies but that is a big lie. He hates them but to keep up his act so no one thinks he's weak he eventually agrees.

The movie was scarier then bakugou thought he was curled up in to Todorokis side it was dark so no one can see and todoroki will occasionally put his hands over bakugous ears and everything was fine until a surten brown haired girl who was siting beside them says quietly " Is Bakugou ok? I can turn the movie off if he is scared." Todoroki turns to look at bakugou. Bakugou shakes his head not wanting to ruin it for everyone else.

So after about 20 minutes the movie was over and the group decides they will play truth or dare. After a few rounds it ended up at kiri.

"Bakugou! Truth or dare?"

"T-truth"