Her-00

I went to Her tomb

With a heart where her memories still fresh, the smell of drenched soil and grass lead to many precious moments spend with her.

"Atleast you could have reached for me! Why didn't you? I am Your friend,you called me bestfriend till the last time I remember. Just, please call me by my name and say it's just a nightmare. Tell me that when I open my eyes you'll still be waiting for me to fix a place to see you again . Please! Atleast let me hear your voice, just once; please,if you ever regarded me as your friends . Please!"

No matter how much I try to convince myself this is just nightmare,the cold breeze which send shivers to my spine screams at me , that this is reality.

The reality is that I let go the chance to make memories, chance to say that you will be always precious,chance to call you and blabber till the next sunshine ,chance to meet you again, chance to feel you , chance to make you feel protected, chance to pamper you, chance to make our dreams to life, chance to enjoy bachelor life together,chance to be roommate,chance to be everything to you, chance to be your partner, chance to fight, chance to make it up to you,chance to twin, chance to be troublemaker,chance to be by your deathbed ; and all this was unfulfilled because I thought you will be always there , we will stick together in thin or fat .

I wish I could have been worried sick for you and check on every single day.

But all this are just mere thought,it can only hurt nothing else. Why was I this foolish to not do all those things we loved . Why?