Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Broken Down and Rising Spirit

Izuku Narrator:

Well, here we lived in world where 80% of the population who's have awaken gift of superpowers they called "Quirk". And unfortunately... the remaining 20% people doesn't have a quirk or manifests; those were called "Quirkless".

For summarizes how's quirks appear? Simple, it happened over 100 years ago the evolution of human began to move on the next step, it all started a baby born in China has emanated in light while the father of the baby freak out went like "WHAT IS HAPPENING MY BABY?!?!?" without any explanation.

People starting to have quirk awaken by age of 4 they would manifest; the gift of emitter, transformations, mutant or other that were possible mystical quirk born... 

LIKE A NINE TAILS GOES RAMPAGE!

Anyway putting that aside... Um...

Many humans has manifest their own quirks, the history had changed, crimes rates has grow those who's used their "gift" for murder, rob or causing destruction, they were classified as "villains".

But, just like in the super hero comic's people commonly used to read knowing the praise line; "but one day the "heroes" was born, and appeared to stop Villains actions".

WOO! It just like I read comics books been published many years back then!

Anyways... moving on, the question is how's my life?

...Life is... OK...?

End Narrator.

Here we see a Daycare School where parents drop off kid's kindergarten school and headed off to their work activities.

The 4 year old blonde hair boy active sparks appear out of his hands. Children behind him watched him amazed along the teachers who's taking care of kids.

Child: woooaaah!

Child2: so cool!

Male Daycare: Wow it a strong quirk! -impressed-

Female Daycare: You going be great hero -praising him-

The children and Daycares kept praise his flashy quirk and supporting him.

Izuku: WOOOAAAAH Kacchan! You'd manifest your quirk!!! SO COOOL!! -Amazes with Eyes sparkling-

Azumi: Onii-chaaaan~ you're too loud! -Covered her ears, her brother clap his mouth mumble "sorry"- But yeah, it really cool gift -smile

Katsuki: Hell yeah! I'm going be best hero! - enjoy his gift appeared

Izuku: I can't wait our quirk will manifest too, just you wait! Right, Azumi?!
-Happily excited shaking both of his fists up and down-

Azumi: Yeah, Onii-chan right! Just you wait once we get ours we can be hero!
-Pumping her fist up in air-

Katsuki: Heh, no matter what quirk you get you'll never beat me
-Both hands on hip and show arrogant challenging smile-

The Three children have good friend relationship just like their mother's knowing each other for long time since before they were borns. 

Azumi has forest green long curly fluffy hair, green eyes with diamond shapes freckles on both cheeks and have her mother personality.

Izuku a days older than Azumi and her brother. Same looks but without freckles and short hair.

Katsuki... is Katsuki, has blond exploding hair style red eyes and got his mother explosive personality and anger tone.