Who is Kai?

((I do not own that picture))

.
Kai
.
Last name is unknown to her
.
22 years old
.
Musician/singer
.
Family: Unknown to her but is related to a demon.
.
Kai met MK on accident, he hit her while he was speeding and she was on her way to perform. Luckily she forgave MK and didn't bother suing, which Pigsy was grateful for. The boy did save some money to replace the guitar he broke from the accident but she declined it. Kai would visit the restaurant to enjoy some noodles and check up on MK. Of course she grew fond of him, saw him like her own son.

When MK finds a spider in his room, he calls Kai who would quickly come over and get rid of it. She doesn't kill it, only moves it outside. When he gets nightmares, he calls her for comfort and she would come by to sing him a lullaby. When MK is busy at work, she would ask Pigsy if he can take a break so she can feed him something.

Kai loves music only because it changes people's mood and have them act differently. ((Will be important later in the story))

She hates it when people would ruin her performance or prevent her from starting a show because it was only way she can get money.

Kai lives in a studio apartment by herself and the decor has skulls on them. She doesn't invite people to her place because she doesn't want them to think she's weird for the way she decorated.

 She doesn't invite people to her place because she doesn't want them to think she's weird for the way she decorated