Chapter 11- Beautiful Mistake

The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine. Depending on what that may be, our habits will either make us or breaks us. If this is anything to go by, then the future for the attached neighbours is starting to look very optimistic.  

Harry who for the last 3 days had pretty much moved in next door, is enjoying every single moment the two of them share and is relishing in this newfound routine of breakfast for two. The days are going by too quickly. Time really does fly by when you're having fun. Since Louis kissed him the other day Harry has decided today is the day he wants to make it clear that their silly little unspoken rule gets disposed of.

"I'm going to take a shower."

It's 9:33 AM and Louis is stacking the dishwasher while Harry is currently watching Louis's ass consistently as he continues bending down to stack the dirty plates. Louis unexpectedly feels hands on his hips causing himself to freeze.

"Did you not hear me? I said I'm going to have a shower"

The hands around his waist pull him backwards gently grinding Louis's ass against his boner. Harry is waiting for a response but doesn't receive one, so he does it again. This time he feels a little circular rocking motion as Louis presses back down harder begging for more contact. Harry leans down to his ear

"Clothes off.  The water isn't going to be the only thing making you wet"

Louis instinctively tilts his head to the side as Harry attacks his neck. Within mere seconds the men have moved to the bathroom where for the first time they are indulging in a bit of R-rated water play. Harry drops to his knees in the shower and Louis can't help but breathe in a breath of fresh relief because 'thank fuck' Louis has been longing for this. He hasn't liked not being able to touch in the daytime just as much as Harry has, but there was no way he would be the one to make the 1st move.

Louis who is still new to boy on boy is grateful that Harry is experienced and knows what he's doing. Louis likes it that Harry initiates and dominates. While the men are busy pleasing each other in the bathroom, both of them are oblivious to their phones that are continuously ringing downstairs in the kitchen from their wives. If only they knew the importance of the calls.

By the time they finally step out of the shower and get dressed it's almost 10:45 AM

"We need to do some grocery shopping"

Louis continues to stare at the bare fridge that now only contains a bag of carrots and some yoghurt.

"Yep I stand by what I just said Haz, I can't live off of this."

Harry walks over reaching into the fridge grabbing a carrot and biting a huge chunk off its end.

"What's wrong with carrots Lou? Vegetables are good for you, you know. "

Harry takes another bite deliberately crunching the loudest he can as he laughs.

"yeah OK true but, I'm only hungry Harry I'm not desperate!"

Harry laughs shaking his head as he looks around for his car keys.

"Alright let's go then"

He goes to walk past Louis who steps in front of him. Harry gives him a questioning look as he raises an eyebrow curiously. Louis pushes up onto his tippy toes connecting their lips and now Harry couldn't care about whether he starves for the next week because shopping is now the furthest thing from his mind, while Louis is suddenly convincing himself that living on carrots wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Louis Tomlinson you horny little devil. Was that rendezvous in the shower only an hour or so ago not enough? How will I ever keep up with you hmm?"

"I don't know but I have a sneaky suspicion that you somehow will."