Calista Sakura

Name: Calista Sakura

Nickname: Cali, C,

Age: 15 (season 1), 17 (Season 2)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Kind, loyal, Helpful, Cautious, Intelligent, heart-warming, innocent, Shy, easily scared, Extremely sentimental, sensitive, anxious

Weapons to survive: rope, any weapon she can make

Hobbies: acrobatics, gymnastics, Weapon using and making, cooking, memorizing facts of Biology

Likes: Biology, Plants and life, Animals, her friends, forests and plants, salad, sweets, the outdoors, enjoying alone time, cute things, her personal space, nature, the color light blue, books, tea

Dislike: Surprises, crowded or loud places, people getting into her bubble, scary things, being touches out of no where, seeing her friends getting hurt

Side Note:
She was very jumpy and anxious at everything

When she is in distress, she would have panic attacks and have a hard time breathing.

The only way to calm her down was deep breaths and do yoga

She shakes uncontrollably if she is close to a person

She would sometimes squeaks if she is surprised

She takes a long time to be comfortable to someone but when she gets comfortable she is sweet and kind

History/Background
As a child, she always have trouble making friends, and speak to anyone without having panic attacks or freezing in place. She was born with an anxiety disorder but luckily not very severe to require any much treatment. Her mother was just a regular housewife that takes care of Calista and the house. Her father is a business man that always travels but they see each other in video calls. Her parents got worried about her but they never gave up to give her a good life and have a good childhood.
She always stay by herself and not wanting to make friends but she did learn a few things that intrigued her. She usually reads books to spend her time, she loved reading books about biology. She became fascinated of learning the evolution of life even botany, human biology, microbiology and zoology. With her intelligence and knowledge, she does very well in school but in school she was a nobody.
When she became a preteen, her mother suggested that Calista should try out for gymnastics, something to break her shell and try to be around people. Calista was hesitant at first but agreed. When she tried out gymnastics, she was very good and surprisingly flexible, she master everything like balance, stretching, jumping and bars. Calista was happy to agree to gymnastics and was the star students in gymnastics, which is where she met Homura, she was her first friend. They don't talk much but they got along well and always be partners.
As a teenager, she still remains the same, still has anxiety and still has trouble to make friends but she was able to be friends with Yuzuriha. She was still scared to make more friends but thanks to Yuzuriha, she was able to make two more friends, Taiju and Senku. Calista still remains the same shy girl she is but has a kind heart and helpful to her friends.