02

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱. 𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬. ❞

[ somewhere across the universe ]

"seriously, what the heck?" jisoo muttered in utter confusion. she found herself standing amidst a chaotic scene, surrounded by wreckage, debris, and unconscious bodies. to compound the disarray, her two companions were nowhere in sight.

"oi, ahjussi, where is this?" she questioned in korean, her eyes catching a glimpse of a man with goggles waving around a scarf. he exuded an air of reliability, his demeanor screaming 'adult.' however, before she could receive an answer, she felt herself being ensnared in his obnoxious scarf.

"are you a villain too?" he angrily interrogated her, his frustration evident in the upward flow of his hair.

jisoo blinked. "oh, you're japanese," she noted, smoothly switching to the language. traveling overseas did have its perks, after all. "well, sir, i'm lost," she huffed, still wrapped up like a burrito, making no effort to escape, unsure if this person before her was an awakener.

"hah?" the unnamed guy let out a breath of confusion, tightening the scarf around her. "are these your friends?" he tilted his head toward some creepy-looking figures slumped nearby (she could only hope they were).

"what, no!" jisoo blurted in disgust. "i was eating tteokbokki with my friends when suddenly, some kind of cloud engulfed the three of us. i was supposed to head back to the hospital, but now i'm here standing right in front of you," she explained in one breath. "you saw me, right? i know you saw me."

jisoo dramatically gasped. "sir, do you even know who i am? i'm a minor, and i will not let myself be handled like this," she huffed, angrily stomping her heeled boots.