11

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺. ❞

as jisoo effortlessly caught up to todoroki, she moved with a silent grace that seemed almost supernatural. her presence was virtually undetectable until she softly whispered a playful "boo" in his ear. the sound of her voice sent an unexpected shiver down todoroki's spine, and he felt a delicate hand on his shoulder, gently holding him back.

caught off guard, todoroki couldn't help but marvel at her uncanny ability to approach without making a sound. he had been confident in the race until this point, but witnessing her effortlessly catching up played a subtle trick on his self-esteem.

to make matters more challenging, todoroki was acutely aware that his father, the formidable number 2 hero, was observing the sports festival. as the two contestants stood there, a subtle tension hung in the air, with todoroki grappling with a mix of surprise, self-reflection, and the undeniable presence of an enigmatic rival.

"yoo jisoo! one of the very few recommended students. her quirk, aerokinesis!" present mic commented, as he shook with excitement.

he had a hard time holding back from spouting the compliments since he wants to avoid rumors of favoritism, but how can it be a rumor when it's true though?

"aerokinesis is a very powerful quirk, and the fact that she is very skilled in controlling it is no easy feat! not much of a shock since she's recommended by the principal himself!"

"her overall capabilities are truly commendable." aizawa added.

how shocking that he would hand out compliments, especially to someone who doesn't belong here.