Katsuki's Problem

Oh my gosh. Its already 7pm and I am now in front of his dorm room door.
*knocks*
*opens*
*pushes Uraraka inside*
'Katsuki, what are you doing?'
'This is very important what I am gonna tell you to do and you better not tell anyone else about this.'
His face looked sad and I could tell this was very serious.
'You see, my mom has cancer.'
*shocked*
'And she wished for one thing before she goes, she is leaving me, this world tomorrow at 5pm'
'She wishes me to find a girlfriend and marry her. She wants me to show my future wife to her before she leaves.'
*shocked*
'I know I am crap and no one would marry this piece of sh*t but,
I LOVE MY MOM AND I WANT TO FULFILL HER WISH BEFORE SHE LEAVES!!'
*Bakugou cries*
'So please, this might be a lot to ask but my mom really likes you,'
'So please, if you could,'
*Bakugou helds out a ring*
'Will you make my mom happy for the last time and become my girlfriend?'
I stood dead. I couldn't take all that in. I wanted to complete my goal, I loved Izuku, and I don't want all this love now. But if I say no to him, his mom will die unhappily and he will carry this regret with him all his life. If I said yes then I won't be able to be a superhero and be with Deku and make my parents proud. The goal I have been trying to achieve since I was 5. I have the answer. I now know. God help me. I know.