Together Ever part 1

"Anne!!" I hear my mum voice from standing next me with a glass of water already ready to pour upon me.
"Anne!!" If u don't get up now then I am gonna pour this on top of ur head"
,I grown myself and trying to gather my thoughts what the hell happening in here?  Obviously my mum is very particular about my timing and about my studies, she want everything perfect and expect too much from me, which sometime it's hard for myself , but I will try to do it everything which makes her happy. She wanted me to get a good degree and get a settled job, I never really dream from myself because my mother wanted to do job sa well but she wasn't  get allowed by their families and from, my dad, who left us when I was 5year old. My had a very hard time when, he left us with nothing and got married to another women. Where my mum started her own bakery shop and trying very hard to make money, so I can eat something. From that time I am trying to be perfect for her and just living for  her. "All the thoughts running into my head until my mum said,did u got confirmation letter from school which you applied for?

"Myself replying no mum"!!!
Oh ok
" Then we were sitting in the silent hugging each other, then I got ting notification on my lappy, then I rolled my to get to my desk.

"Anne"mum I got selected to my dream school , I knew this " Anne you would definitely get selected, because you are so good. She kissed me on my cheek, "congrats Anne" I love you so much, I love u more than you mom "we both standing holding each other, Room was in silent, until I asked her mom are you happy? She answered of course honey,

So today,honey I  will make you your favourite" dark chocolate cake with full of choco chips".Mum are you serious because always you being so conscious about what should I eat healthy and now today "wait what? Say it again mom maybe I heard u wrong,. "No honey you heard me correct "
I heading to my bathroom singing "I will be eating what today ? Cake today oh baby, my horrible song I make when I get super excited about something.

The water was cold as it was running to my body, singing my song  justine Bieber " Baby song ". I finally finished my shower and literally thinking what to wear because I going to catch up with my friends. "Ok wait let me call my friend and ask them what they are wearing. I called my best friend Sam she been my best friend since I was 7year old " Hello sammy, it's me Anne so I called you to ask what are you wearing today? She is wearing  skirt and tank top, hey what should I wear? I have no idea? She suggested me to wear same "then I piked up pink skirt and white tank top " Then I making a move towards mirror to do some makeup, but don't really wear makeup I only wear nude lipgloss which I die fan of nude lips, then only makara, and do some Eyebrows.
" I heard my mum calling "
I answered yah mum coming!! Before heading down I looked myself in the mirror and gave myself a flank kiss"

As I waking downstairs I can feel the smell coming. I asked my mum is it ready mum? She answered yah honey and by the way darling why you so dressed up though? And I also told you girls at your age don't wear makeup go take off your makeup. I answered mom I am going out with my friends and every one wear makeup more than me!!
"Honey how many time I told you to focus on your studies and not to hang out with your friends. " Don't u listen to me Anne"??
"Yah mom but every one is coming "please let me also go mom, I promise after that I only focus on my studies.
She answered ruffly " Ok go "but come home before 6pm

" I knew she would allow me "thank you mom I love you "
"She said I love you too"come honey your cake is ready.

I finished my cake it was so delicious so yummy, I told keep rest of the cake I will come back then I will eat. Now I am heading to catch up with my friend I  so excited . I called all my friends and see where are they!!
They are the way just crossing highway bridge .
Then on my way I saw one boy got into argue with police man. He was a little older than me I guess 2year I will say. He was literally being so rude to this police man, he was so rude and Abnoxious, he didn't has any manner "the I stopped myself talking and passing judgement about him "then I told myself thank god I don't have to deal this kinda person in my life but, he was charming though but definitely not my type.
Then I finally made to my one of my friends home his name is Harry, he is one mine so old best friend, we have know each other when 10 year old. He is so kind, amazing in studies and so polite, not like that rude boy.

"Anne thank you for coming over, I answered of course Harry ", then I hugged him so tightly. Harry told me how pretty I am looking today, I thanked him for compliment". Then I met other of my friends and hugged them and then we started chatting with my friends about my new school and all the stuffs , then I also told them about the rude boy that how he was talking with the police. Then we started doing dancing and singing music. Then I told my best friend Sam  I have a crush on Harry and I don't know what I will say to him. What if he doesn't see me more than a friend?
Sam answered me "why don't just him as in funny mode, ask him if he ever seen you more than a friend "? And this how you can get your answer without making anything awkward. I told  Sam if Sam would be in my life what I be doing , I am so grateful yo have her in my life.

Then later after I asked " Harry"as Sam told me to do, I asked if he has ever seen me more than a friend in a funny way. I completely caught him gaurd off his mouth opened and the took 2min to answered my question. I was waiting impatiently for  his answer , then he speaks and asked me "Do you feel for me"?, I answered him  if I being honest then yes, I have. He looked at me with very amazed eye and he didn't answered me anything and taking step towards me, then he hold my face and kissed me on my forehead and, then he said, I always had feeling for you, but I never confessed you, I was so afraid what if I confessed you Anne it will get affected to our friendship. And now you confessed me I am so so happy.
"We said love you to each other and then we kissed each other " Then we said goodbye to each other

Thank you guys for coming and reading this story , there are so much more I will cover in next part.

Plzz show ur love and comment. Xoxo

Use #Hanann
Love you xoxo

Let's find out who is that rude boy and  what his part.