part 2

"Door bell ring" Coming !!
Welcome home honey!! How was your catching up with your friends?
It was good mom, I am just so tried. I  going to my room mom. Do u want anything to eat honey? No mom, I just going to take some nap. Now I am heading towards my room I am thinking of all those moment with Harry and I am smiling as I am thinking of him "I need to change my dress and need to remove make up as well then I will take a small nap. Now finally I changed my dress and making my move towards my bed try I take nap but that rude body keep reeling I'm my head " Anne don't think about him, why you thinking about him"I am saying in my head. Ohhh I can't sleep what the hell happening.

Next day, now I have to go to my new school.
"Anne are you up? you are going to be late for school"
"Coming mum just hold on "As I was making my move to downstairs I started panicking about school, how people will be there will they be nice me Or not? " Anne stop the more you think more wore it will go "I said to myself in my head.
" Mum- All the best honey, as she gave me kiss and goodbye hug.

I was on the way to school  and now I am freaking out!!! Finally I made to school and looking for my class. I saw the same rude boy the school with a bunch of girl surrounded by him and talking . "What the hell is he doing in here? Is he student of this school? Hhhh does he even studies?
As I am making my move to my class, his eyes gazed me it was dark blue and lipe was pink and with mouth open staring at me, smirking at me then he looked away and the start talking with their friends. "I asked why he looked at me like that as he going to kill me and why he smirked on me? " I am hoping him not to be in same class, I can't tolerant him man!!.

Next part on the way

Thx for reading plzz comment and vote xoxo