Dangerous Liaison ch 11

Gabriel put his head on her shoulder to control his body, but her scent didn't help much. It was a mix between fresh citrus and something deep and dark and mysterious. Just like the person herself.

He chuckled at how he behaved like a hormonal teenager as he kissed her neck and let her down. But he did not fully let her out of his touch, since he grabbed her waist and looked into her green eyes–mesmerized by her beauty and her boldness.

She smiled at him too while she touched his face.

"Let's go to the kitchen. They have prepared a little feast for us." She chuckled as she took his hand and led him to the back of the bar–which opened to a cozy long island with a modern minimalist kitchen and huge fridge, with a pool table and couches and TV. Perfect for a small intimate gathering between a few friends.

The surface of the island was already covered by a variety of the canapes they served downstairs, chocolate truffles, chocolate covered strawberries, and two glasses of champagne with strawberry inside. 

Jade put the champagne bottle that she took from Gabriel and put it on the ice bucket, while she took the chocolate covered strawberries and turned around to face Gabriel. 

"Are you hungry?" She then licked the chocolate covered strawberry and put it in her mouth halfway, before Gabriel crushed her mouth hungrily, eating the strawberry and kissing her at once. Her tongue piercing only added to the different texture from their tongue duelling and heightened Gabriel's sense of the different taste. Chocolate, strawberry, honey, sweet, intoxicating, and he wanted more.

"So, this is what you meant by eating?" He nipped her lips as she giggled. "In that case, I am very hungry." He lifted her effortlessly and put her down on the table beside all the canapes and took the strawberry from the champagne glass and used it to caress her body, starting from her lips. He then followed the trail of the cold champagne with his tongue, causing her to moan and hold on to his head tight and push him down. The difference in the cold champagne temperature and the hot tongue on her body caused her to be very aroused in no time, but Gabriel took his time in exploring her body.

"Be patient, sweetheart. I will definitely savour this… extraordinary meal, slowly." Gabriel chuckled. He wanted to make her beg for him for trying to tease him.

Gabriel continued to explore her delectable body slowly, making her squirm and her breath got heavier and faster. He really enjoyed the minute changes of her reaction, they were so… fascinating with how she didn't have an ounce of shame with how she moved her body lewdly. Not that she had any reason to be, since her body was perfect.

Then she suddenly opened up her eyes, and he saw a wicked glance inside just a second before she lifted her thighs and hooked them around his neck.

"You should get into the main course before it's cold." She spoke in a very sweet tone, and Gabriel could feel something small and hard and cold poking at his mouth. He had an idea what that was, and it caused him to even get harder. 

"What a naughty woman." He chuckled before he bit the bikini bottom and pulled it down to reveal what he had suspected.

A clit ring.

Her mound was shaved Brazillian style–with only a short strip of dark hair there–and the ring was made of pure platinum and emerald at each ends. Just as green as her eyes.

He was fascinated by the hardcore accessory, but instead of eating her like she wanted–ordered–him to do, he watched as she watched him back, smirking.

"Do you like it?" She licked her lips and pushed her hips up to rub the ring against his face. 

But Gabriel didn't want to obey her order just like that, instead he took both of her thighs out of his neck and he kissed the inside of her thigh–followed by his tongue–up until her lips. He still couldn't get enough of her sinful mouth.

Then his hands started to roam all over her body and took off her bikini top–revealing a perky pair of breasts with their nipples already hard as pebbles. 

He flicked one of the nipples and started to pinch them hard and he also kissed his way down. He could judge by her moan and her tight grip on his waist–literally rubbing her clit ring right onto his still clothed cock–that she was starting to get impatient. He could feel the pressure of the ring against his cock, and all he wanted now was taking off his boxer and thrusted hard into her, but he wanted to take his time with this wild beauty.

"I like it very much." His finger found the ring and he pulled it. Slow at first. But when he heard that her moaning intensified, he pulled harder. She yelled and he could feel her body was vibrating and pulsing. 

"You like it when I do this?" Gabriel rubbed his thumb on the swollen clit and she lifted her whole body and hugged him tight.

"I just came…" she panted hard. "It's sensitive." She bit his earlobe in retaliation.

"I know. I want to see how many times you can come with only my hands." Gabriel whispered in her ear and lifted her body up, then he walked to the couch and put her down–spreading her legs apart.

"Take it off." She gestured to his boxer. "I wanna see you."

"Such a bossy woman." But he chuckled as he took off his boxer and threw it aside. He could see the want and the arousal in her green eyes as she licked her lips and made an invitation gesture with her pretty finger.

He chuckled as he came closer and kissed her, and as usual she hooked her long legs around his waist, demanded that he fuck her right there and then.

"Inside, now." She let go of his lips just to say it, but Gabriel refused to obey.

"I told you to wait, baby." He continued kissing her as he inserted two of his fingers inside her wet opening. 

She gasped and bit his lips from the surprise, but he just deepened his kiss and pulled her close.

He liked how she responded to his teasing. It was like they already recognized each other's body, and it pleased him so much. 

The last time that he remembered how fun sex was supposed to be was… ten years ago. With a stranger nonetheless. He was dragged accidentally into an orgy and ended up with a blonde woman who was very wild, just like this. He tried to find her again ever since, but no one seemed to know about her, it was like she had disappeared into the wind.

Maybe his fixation with blonde women was rooted from that incident. He was actually a virgin at that time–despite his age–he just didn't want to sleep with anyone, like his friends. And he also looked like a nerd back then with glasses and polo shirt, so yeah.

"Fuck me, baby… fuck, I want you in me, now!" She started to get impatient and Gabriel snapped back to the present. He looked at her and she was squirming against him, looking for any traction and she started to sweat from the pent up frustration.

Gabriel didn't wait anymore as he dropped to his knees and started to lick her wet opening, his fingers still inside her. She moaned loudly and grabbed his hair hard, while he started to bite the piercing and played with it with his mouth and teeth, sucking and biting her until she writhed in ecstasy.

"Oh god, fuck, you're so good at this…" she swore and gasped and moved her hips wilder against Gabriel's face–in which he complied by sucking her hard–until she came apart in his hands–again.

"That's twice." He smirked satisfactorily. He loved her taste, it was warm and sweet–just like the nectar of the gods.

"Fuck you." She panted and covered her eyes with one of her arms, and he chuckled. He would love to have her fuck him, but now he's very thirsty and he could drink some champagne. But when he tried to stand up, she hooked her legs around him again.

"Where are you going? We're not finished yet." She smirked devilishly and before he knew it, she clenched her thighs tight, and turned their position around so that Gabriel was now under her.

"Now, it's my turn."