intro

Taehyung- an egotistical guy who's more than proud in being a trueblood

jungkook- an equally egotistical guy who refuses to idolise the trueblood just because of his so called rank

Ofcourse they hate eachother because of them being in opposite poles in every way possible. From their point of view, the other is absolutely wrong, stupid, arrogant or whatever! But! But what if they are fated mates? 💃💃💃

What if it's only taehyung who knows about them being fated mates? What if his first reaction after knowing so, is to land a heavy punch across the poor guy's jaw?

And you ask me why only taehyung knows that they're mates?

Well- It's all thanks to his trueblood abilities that he could sense it beforehand. And about that dumb rabbit, as he loves to call the young alpha, because why not? Calling him a bunny might be cute and he hates anything cute related to that guy. So back to the story, that bu- oops! That rabbit is still underaged to even sense this basic thing without reaching his 18th year of being a burden to the earth.

'Pathetic alpha'- he scoffed. 'Dumb thing',he would grumble as if he's anything better 😑 Like, who the hell will punch their mate for being their mate? 

Not that jungkook would have reacted anyway better¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ Only moon goddess knows how insane he'll go once he comes to know about this. But anyways~

Want to join me in the rollercoaster ride of a love story of the dumb trueblood and his equally dumb alpha?

Kim taehyung

17

Trueblood

Calm and collective but has exceptions with that one particular person

Jeon jungkook breathes near him- 'that disrespectful dumb rabbit just asked for a punch across his jaw!'

Jeon jungkook

17

Alpha

A sweetheart but can be a literal devil for that one particular person because why not? Someone has to save the world from bad people

Kim taehyung breathes near him- 'that bitch just begged me to add a handful of salt in his juice'

Short story coming soon~