5

"When did you colour your hair in black, Kim? Oh wait? Your hair is naturally black! My bad", Daniel shrieked before he hurriedly took his seat beside jimin while everyone casually went back to mind their own business because- such things became totally normal in their lives with Daniel and jungkook by now.

"Hi jiminie. Uh- Kim- no taehyung ssi- no just taehyung-",Daniel chuckled awkwardly as he felt the trueblood's irritation but nonetheless moved forward and continued talking in a hushed tone- no matter how scared he was because of the trueblood, he still wanted to clear things- it's his bestfriend's life in danger and he can't be a wimp now!

"Were you serious awhile ago-

"Stop", taehyung grumbled as he momentarily glared at jimin before turning his attention towards a dramatic Daniel who acted as if taehyung just applied a freeze spell on him.

"I really wanna crush your dramatic ass now but you know what", taehyung growled lowly as he stood up.

"We cannot talk about this here in this large cafeteria with a lot of curious cats roaming around. Let's just go somewhere- chim, just take that boy with you",he said as he started walking with his hands inside his pockets while jimin just dragged the other who had a slim hope of remaining unharmed- though jimin was there with him he didn't want to keep his hope high. But will his mouth remain shut, understanding the dangerous situation he was in? Nope! Never!

"Where are we going?",he asked and Taehyung who sighed for the nth time for the past 5 minutes hummed and replied a short- "rooftop"

"ROOFTOP!?-

"WILL YOU STOP SHOUTING FOR A DAMN MINUTE!?",Taehyung finally lost his cool while Jimin, who was holding Daniel, got startled not only by the screaming duo but also by the sudden hug he was pulled into by the beta.

"K-kookie i-is there i-in t-the r-rooftop. I w-was j-just surprised", Daniel sniffled as he hugged the omega tightly who held his protective hold around him while glaring at the trueblood who was a bit guilty.

"Um- then we can go to the old music room. No one would come there as it is lunch-

"Aren't you forgetting something,tae?", Jimin glared at the trueblood who just huffed before- "I'm sorry Daniel. I shouldn't have yelled at you",he apologized and sighed when he recieved a small ' it's okay ' from him.

"Sooo…

"Wait - first of all, what did you hear? Tell me completely ", taehyung interrupted Daniel as he didn't want to spill anything more than needed.

"Um- almost everything- from you being kookie's mate and- and also- you said that you accepted him as your mate- look! I swear! It was not my intention to eavesdrop your conversation. I was just passing by and when I heard kookie's name- I couldn't help but sharpen my ears. I was just being a good friend there-

"Don't you have any break for your mouth? You always talk atleast a million words in a minute!", taehyung groaned as he tried to calm himself down while jimin looked guiltier than ever. If not for him, his secrets would've been remained a secret

"Tae-

"Arg! I didn't want anyone to know about this!",he grumbled before turning towards Daniel who looked like he was about to pass out. He was always intimidated by the trueblood's aura and the fact that he was in front of a very much irritated true blood was not helping him at all. 

"Fuck it!",he was brought out of his internal turmoil when the trueblood cursed loudly and his soul almost escaped from his body.

"Look here, boy. Jungkook is my mate and I accept it-