Chapter 10: Confession

Sorry this Chapter and the next needs to be short .. I'm really busy but hope y'all understands ^^

They Kept Running.
Dean's heartbeat pumps faster every minute.
The pain in his groins and knee got painful at every step he took.

But Cas's Courage kept him going.

"We're almost there."

Cas gave a suspicious look.

"Where are we going Dean ? It's been five hours."

He tried to answer his question but Nothing came out on his mind.

"I don't know, but at least away from the City where they couldn't find us,"

That was all he could say.
He couldn't decipher much about what just happened.
He wanted to just be alone and safe for awhile ..

With Cas.

"Dean look !" Cas shouted pointing forward.

Sure enough this is the place where his brother spoke of.

"Okay we'll have to stay in there for tonight."

Cas just nodded.

They both walked to the eerie , broken down house...
There is things he wanted to tell Cas.

A confession.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Cas hated the place.
It was dark and gloomy also the Electricity isn't working.

He didn't care ,
At least he is Safe with Dean.

He kept on thinking about how the man found his way to find him.. He even fought his brother just for the sake of him.

There was things he wanted to tell him.
He shook.
Now that he realized who He really was he wasn't sure if he could Stay with Dean.

If he had just been left dead.
If he never even existed..
Or being an Angel..

Everyone he loved would've been saved.

You chose the wrong choices Castiel,
You only wanted to save yourself.

"Dean there's-"

"Sshh Cas I know , I saved your ass now it's getting late we should start getting some sleep."

Cas nodded.
He needs to tell him soon- tonight.

His confession.

[11:45pm]
"Well the lights still won't work .. but this is the only place isolated outside the City," Dean said.

Cas sat on the couch , fidling on his Fingers . He looked at the man who sat beside him.

They both sat in silence.
He didn't know why his mouth wouldn't say anything .. maybe he was waiting for something else but he decided,

Its time.

"Dean there's something I need to tell you."
"Cas I need to tell you something."

They both Stared at each other.
They both said them in unison.

Cas was the first to look away- probably embarrased.
"Dean there's something really important that I need to tell you," He said quitely.

There was a long stretch of silence before Dean finally said anything.

"Come,"-Dean grab Cas's Hand, lifting him off the Sofa-"There's somewhere I need to show you."

"Woah What ? Where ?"

Dean grabbed his hands and Dragged him outside.

Cas's heart thumped faster then usual. He didn't know what this feeling is..

Probably A perk of being an Angel.

Dean closed Cas's eyes and whispered something in his ears.

"It's Heaven."

[11:50pm]

It felt like he was walking for a really long time.
Even with his eyes closed and only Dean's voice guiding his path.
It took Cas a moment to Decipher what Dean Said about Heaven.

They finally got to a halt. He could finally feel the Wind that blew into his face with intense power.

"Open your eyes in the count of three Cassy... 1-2"

He barely got to three when he opened his eyes.
It finally got to him how Dean Described the scenery as Heaven.

Thousands of Myriad Stars, which dotted the inky Canopy was Like how He described as Heaven. A low , wanning gibbous moon hovered in the twilight firmament.
The night was cold & Windy that made the trees swayed.

They were in the edge of a cliff just beneath the salty Sea below.

He was speechless until Dean told him to sat on the Grass just enough to see the whole view of the sky.
Behind them are thick Forests of wild trees so no one would see them both here.

"Dean ... Wow."

He smirked.
"I knew you'd like it.. this used to be a place where I'd go when my dad went on a trip."

Dean sighed before he continued.
"Listen Cas this is what I'm about to say .. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but since every day we spent I started to feel closer to you. I'm going to spit it all out."

He grabbed the beer he took back from the cabin and drank it all up.

"I used to hunt Supernatural Creatures in this Earth. It's a family business where me , my brother and dad used to do." - Cas could see there was pain in his eyes-" 22 years ago .. We were Offered a job by someone to find a missing body of a Girl named Bradbury I think. We hesitated for a while but agreed.
It took us days in the forest as we scavange deeper , we thought of giving up before these growling sounds were heard."

"It snarled at us and attacked Sam from the back causing his ankles to break so we had no option but to run.
Sam of course couldn't keep up and ended up -"

Dean chose his words carefully.
"Dead."

Cas froze at all his explanations. He couldn't possibly believed that Dean was not what he expected to be.

"It's okay if you Don't believe me I-"

"Dean I do believe you," he cried almost too loudly. "It's just that .."

"I can't be with you anymore."