Chapter 1

"Ha..." Cale sighed as he looked out the window. '...That motherf*cking god of death!'

Cale opened his eyes inside of this mansion. He found out that he have possessed the body of the 3rd son of Eckhart, Kyle Eckhart.

Kyle Eckhart, a guy who was never mentioned in the novel 'Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess' which he read in the library as Cale.

He's 19 years old. He had find out that he's 1 year older than Penelope. There was also his brothers... What a headache.

Kyle never mentioned by Penelope in the novel. So, he's pretty sure this was the work of God of Death.

He still have the look of Cale Henituse, his eyes colour change though... now he have turquoise eyes like Penelope's.

Kyle, as a child was adopted by Duke Eckhart before Penelope.

Cale, no, Kyle have observed Penelope these days. She acted like what described on the novel.

***

Few days ago.

Kyle walked on the hall way. There were many maids along the way. Some of them ignored him and some of them greets him. He actually didn't care about as he continued to walk.

Then, he stood in front of the opened door. A man was standing next to the door looking at him. Then, there he saw two others, one is a girl on her 17/18 years old and another guy standing in front of the kneeling girl.

'...The hell is this? I just got here and there's already troublesome thing?'

The three of them stared at the red hair. Kyle sweating on his back. 'What is this situation?'

The guy standing in front of the girl looked back at the kneeling girl.

"I'm pretty sure I told you to live as quiet as a mouse without any fuss, with not even your breathing sound could be heard."

Kyle decided to hear more of the conversation.

"I heard that you acted like an mad dog at the crowned prince's return ceremony banquet."

The man gave the girl an ice deadly gaze.

"What was your purpose for acting like that?"

Kyle looked at the girl's expression. '...Have I seen her before?'

The girl's lips started to tremble. Then, a white chart appeared in front of her face. 'Huh?' Kyle rubbed his eyes.

1. How do I know?

2. I didn't have a purpose.

3. (With a pitiful tone of voice) Well...... Um, that's.......

'That words...the girl...this is too familiar. Don't tell me I get into another novel?'

The man started to open his mouth again.

"You better speak."

'Ha...I'm not going to watch drama and all today. I just want to find out where in the f*cking world am I. But it seem like I have find out, so let's walk away.'

Just when he tried to turn away, the girl's gaze turned toward him. Kyle froze.

"Haa..." Kyle sighed. The three persons on the room turned their heads toward him again.

"Penelope." He said as he walked toward her. The girl's eyes trembles. "Are you just going to sit on that dirty floor? Get up. What kind of noble lady sit on the dirty floor?"

His eyes looked at the man who gave him ice deadly glare. "Brother, let her go for now." Kyle reached out a hand toward Penelope. "What are you doing?"

The sudden realization hit her. She took the older's hand and hid behind him.

Kyle looked at the two guys.

"Kyle... it's not like you to interrupt our business..."

"Well... I'm getting tired with this family already (yes, this family have too much drama). You should have ask her why she did that and all, not blame her. What kind of brother are you?"

Kyle aid with his cold eyes that give the others stopped breathing. He walked passing the two brothers and the girl followed behind him.

"Go. I'm going to my room." He said to Penelope with his usual stoic face. Penelope looked at him with trembling eyes. It is her first time to feel like this. He's different from others.

Kyle walked away without noticing the expression on Penelope's face. The two brothers stunned.

Kyle had never brave enough to speak to them like that, not even giving them cold glare like that. So, that was their first time seeing him like that.

'Interesting...'

________
If the characters didn' have the same personality please forgive me. ─=≡Σ((( つ><)つ

Cale always look pretty with everything!Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→