Chapter 2

After that incident, he go to his bedroom and spent his time sleeping.

Kyle woke up, missing the warmth of his children. He have told the maids few days ago to let him dress himself up so he went to take a bath.

After done taking a bath, he wore the cloth he chose before he went to bath. Like always, it was a simple one.

'ah, I already miss the lemonade tea... and Beacrox's cook.'

He moved his legs to the door. He opened the door but in just a second, he closed it back.

This was not the first time... he calmed himself down. 'It's just Penelope.'

He opened back the door and saw the said woman. "Penelope, what are you doing in front of my room?"

"D-do you want to...eat together?"

(A/n= since it is the first time she have a brother like Cale who care about her.)

"...? You don't eat- oh... yeah let's go."

Kyle stopped on the middle of the sentence, he just realized that Penelope was still eating on her bedroom.

Penelope eyes brightened although her face looked calm. She walked next to him.

Her eyes looked at the percentage on top of Kyle's head.

100٪

She didn't even know this man ever exist inside of the game she played, maybe it's a mysterious character.

"What is it?"

Kyle asked with confusion. 'Is she looking at the percentage on top of my head? I wonder what's the percentage is.'

Penelope shook her head.

***

The sound fill with the clicking sound of spoons and plates. The three siblings for the first time eat peacefully after opening their eyes inside of this world, well no actually, only one of them, that is Kyle.

Kyle was very frustrated. He saw how the maid treat Penelope. He had never receive such a treatment when he lived as Cale. No maids or servant ever tried to harm them. However, this maid served her a... he don't even know what that thing is.

Ah, how he miss the cook of Beacrox. That is the second time he thought like that...

The two brother and sister looked at him as he eat the foods.

Few minutes ago.

"Who in the world...give a food like this!?" Cale said with a frown and threw the plate away from the table.

Penelope who was troubled with the choices looked at him with amazed. She nearlh clapped her hands but prevent it after hearing the door opened.

They turned their heads toward the person who come in. The pink hair boy, Reynold.

Reynold frowned when he saw what's happening inside. "What in the world is happening in here?"

Kyle showed his usual stoic face. "Teaching a maid to do their work properly."

Reynold when with Kyle, he didn't actually care because Kyle didn't really done anything wrong. Although their relationship are just like living with strangers.

Kyle spent his time in his room and only went outside to eat with others. Never go to nobles meeting, party. And if he is, he will wear a mask to cover up his face.

Looking down at the splattered foods, Reynold frowned goes deeper than before.

Kyle, on the other side, 'Ugh, did I just ruined the plot? Can't blame though, the maids here are more disrespectful than the maids from Henituse's mansion, at least show some respect...'

"Why are you here, Kyle?"

"What? Can't I eat with my sister?"

Kyle raised one of his eyebrow. "The servants are still disrespectful as ever in this house. They can't even cook."

Penelope only hear their conversation.

"You usually eat with us-"

"Bi- ehem, if you really want to eat with me that much, why don't you sit and eat with us? It's good for siblings' bonding!"

He said with a cheerful smile. Reynold stared at them but moved his feet and call a maid to brjng a seat.

Penelope eyed Kyle. Kyle's eyes widened.

Reynold sat on his chair. Kyle glanced at the maid. The maid who was shaken after he threw the plates, went out of the room to bring foods.

After the maid left, silence filled the room.

That was how they got into this situation. Kyle eating his food without caring his surrounding. Penelope and Reynold eyeing him in silence.

Finishing his foods, Kyle opened his mouth. "Ha...I miss the kids..." He slipped it out. He already get used to wipe the kids mouth and now they are not with him, it felt so empty. Although he would never voice that out.

The two questioned what they have heard. 'Kids?'

As the two siblings finished their food, Kyle was still staring at the wall. 'Is this what he usually do when he's in his room?'

"Oh, you're done..."

He said, leaning his body forward to the table and put his chin on his palm.

"Let's do some family bonding, yeah?"
__________

"Let's do some family bonding, yeah?"__________