requested

This was requested by DanielleHarris402 hope you enjoy!

Ant was convinced there was a ghost onboard the Aronnax, over the last few weeks things had gone missing. A few blankets from his parent's room. A couple of fairy lights from Fontaine's closet. And the worst of it, the ghosts had stolen cookies from the kitchen. Kaiko had ended up blaming Ant for the missing cookies, despite his claims that he was innocent. Now it was personal. Ant was going to find this ghosts.

Ant had set up camp in the kitchen, the ghosts had stolen cookies once, he was sure he'd come back for the rest. Ant tried to stay awake he really did but as the night crawled along he found himself drifting off to sleep.

Ant was woke up a few hours later by the kitchen door opening. He waited a few seconds just to see what the mysterious figure was up to. When he hear the lid to the cookie jar open he immediately jumped out and started yelling.

"YOU'RE THE GHOST WHO STOLE MY COOKIES!!"

The ghost jumped and ran. Ant tried to follow them but it was dark and he eventually lost them in the living, room. Ant huffed then turned back to his room.

Meanwhile Finn was curled up behind the sofa. He trying not to make a sound. He let out a sigh of relief when Ant finally left. He then crawled over to the vents and made his way to his hide out. He went to one of the larger storage bays and opened one of the smaller boxes, it was maybe half his hight. He had been hiding on the Aronnax for several weeks now and he'd practically made himself at home.

He was using several blankets as a make shift mattress, it wasn't particularly constable but it was better then nothing. He'd used some fairly lights he'd 'borrowed' from Fontaine to make the crate seem just a little bit more like home. He figured he'd have to wait a few more hours before heading back to the kitchen. While he was waiting he curled up and tried to get some sleep.

He was woken up by several alarms blaring all at once. He quickly ducked into the vents, he needed to find out what was going on and fast. He found Kaiko and Ant on the bridge, it wasn't long before Fontaine and Will joined them.

"Mum, what's going on?"

"We have an intruder onboard, I've locked down the Aronnax so they can't escape but we still need to find them."

"Huh, so Ant really didn't steal the cookies."

"I told you!"

"It doesn't matter, Will you take the bed rooms and your studies, Fontaine you take the vents, Ant go to the storage rooms, I'll go to the engine room then join you."

The Nektons nodded then left. Finn swore under his breath and quickly made his way back to his hide out. He'd have to wait out the Nektons search there. He was just about it exit the vents when he heard Ant's voice coming from the storage room.

"Hellllo! Anyone cookie stealing ghosts in here? Hellllloooo!"

Finn froze. He he watched as Ant got closer to his hid out. He was only a few meters away when he heard Kaiko.

"Ant? Did you find anything?"

"No, but their close I can fell it!"

Ant went to join his mum and Finn climbed out of the vent before Fontaine found him. He walked over to the crate, lifted up the panel and crawled inside.

Finn the ghosts boi! He really needs a hug.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!