Techno was switching families.. again

Techno never had the perfect life as a foster kid and coming up to 17 meant he was most likely never to be adopted. Most families saw him as a burden, a violent good for nothing. Soon enough he would come across a family who loves him.. Right?

"Techno! Your new family is here!" Sarah called from downstairs. 

Techno immediately jumped up from his bed grabbing his pink bag which matched his pick braided hair. "Coming Sarah!" This is his last chance at a family since he was coming for 17 years old soon enough. 

"Hey, mate!" a strange man with a over-sized cape on greeted him, along with his other son? 

"Hello sir." He greeted back. 

"Im Philza and this is Wilbur! you have another brother in the car." He smiled softly to Techno.

Huh, Philza. Has a good ring to it. His son or my new sibling Wilbur had fluffy brown hair matching almost perfectly to his brown eyes which were staring right at him.

"Nice to meet you sir Philza." He straightened up. 

Although Sarah wasn't the worst parent he was glad to be getting away from her, and plus Philza looks nice enough.. 

"Lets head to the car, shall we?" He motioned his head towards the door. Techno didn't hesitate as he followed Philza to the car.

Inside was posh cream-coloured seats with tinted windows, he sat up front and Wilbur sat at the back y'know being the oldest and all. 

Eventually he realized the other small boy in the back he had  blonde hair and bright blue eyes. 

"That's Tommy." Philza noticed him staring at the baby, Tommy, quite clearly.

"Our house is only 30 minutes away." He smiled to Techno who fidgeted with his hair.

"Alright sir Philza." He replied thinking nodding would just make it seem he was anti-social.

"No need to be formal just Phil is fine, mate." His soft smile was directed at him. "And Wil you haven't even said hello. Remember your manners." He shot Wilbur a quick glance.

"Oh! Sorry, Hello Techno! Hope your doing well and not to overwhelmed!" His voice was sweet sounding as they pulled up in a drive way.

'Holy shit! this place was huge!' Techno thought before getting out the car.

Wilbur carried Tommy inside as Techno followed Phil to his room. 

Phil swung the doors open revealing a very big room with a double bed in the middle, which was in fact lined with gold. Plus adding on the balcony this place was a mansion in itself!

"Woah.." His eyes were wide with fascination not realizing he spoke out loud. 

Phil just chuckled "Dinner will be ready soon, mate. Wilbur will probably come and say hello and introduce you to Tommy." He smiled before leaving the room shutting the doors behind him.

This room was breath-taking I mean its not every day you get adopted by some rich people! 

After settling down there was a knock on the door. "Hey Tech? can I come in?" It was Wilbur Techno could recognise his sweet voice from the car.

"Yeah. Go ahead!" He called back before Wilbur opened the doors with the small boy by his side. 

"Hey! Tommy was wanting to meet you as much as me. So I hope its no bother." Wilbur said simply. Techno just shook his head.

"Not at all!" He kneeled down to reach eye-level with Tommy.

"wats your name?" Tommy asked.

"Technoblade. or just Techno." He smiled at Tommy. 

"Tech- te- Techie!" That was Tommys new nick name for Techno.

"Sure kiddo." He smiled before looking up at Wilbur. "So whatcha wanna do?" 

"I mean I think its dinner time so we better head downstairs." Wilbur responded. 

"Wanna go play battle outside!" Tommy chimed in.

"Toms its dinner time, plus im sure Techno doesn't even enjoy fighting." Wilbur was entirely wrong but Techno just stayed silent. 

They all went downstairs eating Dinner as a happy family. At last a happy family.