The blade

A few years went by. Or a lot of years went by Tommy turned 18 and Wilbur turned 24, him being the age of 22. 

The three brothers were heading to Iris beach to train, This was their favourite spot to train.

"Oi, Tech can we train in the forest today? I wanted to work on my speed and agility." He stopped at the pathway to the forest. 

"Okay fine gremlin. Lets go Wil." They changed their path towards the forest.

A couple hours went by of training and would you look at that more training! Although Techno did get a bit lost.

"Oi! Gremlin! Wil!" Techno called out before he stumbled forward standing in front of a rock, with a.. Blade? 

Techno without thinking first pulled the blade out. This blade had a red eye in the middle, with red roots sprouting out the blade, Suddenly his head was pounding and he could hear his heart in his ears. 

It was like 20 knifes being stabbed into his chest. He bit back a whine and tried to drop the blade, but couldn't? 

"TECHNO!" Faint voices were coming in the clearing, it being his brothers. Although he passed out before they got to him.

                                      ------------------------------------------------------                                                                

He spotted his younger brother Techno just lying limp on the ground a blade in his hands. "TECHNO!" He called out catching his body before it fell limp. "Tommy! We need to get Phil! You run back and alert him that Techno has passed out and ill carry him on my shoulders!" He glanced at Tommy who hesitantly nodded. 

He pulled techno onto his shoulder seeing Tommy run out of sight Wilbur started running as well, Techno on his shoulders was weighing him down since y'know muscles, but he kept running as far as his legs would take him nonetheless. 

As soon as they arrived back home Techno was placed in his bed, Phil by his side.

                                               -------------------------------------------------------                                                     

Waking up wasn't the most pleasant experience. His head was throbbing and everything spun in circles. Phil was by his side sleeping, he yawned and sat up. 

Techno went to ruffle his own hair but stopped at the spikey ears with plenty piercings in them, he gasped, and he saw his own arm it was pink? This was all just so confusing.. 

Phil woke up hearing Technos gasp. "Tec- What?? You're a hybird?" He didn't look surprised or mad just confused, Techno was sure he looked the same way.

"I didn't before.. I just picked u-" He stopped suddenly. 

"OooOh! Technovoices! Pog! E! BLOOD FOR BLOOD GOD!" Voices?! He had Voices?! The last voice caught him off guard though 'Blood for blood god?' 

"You alright, mate?" Phil looked worried as Techno hopped out of bed his new colour of eyes (Crimson red) Stared at him.

Phils eyes went wide. "Tech! No! you cant be instinct-driven now! we dont have anything to make you happy!" Techno just shoved past Phil heading straight for Tommys room.

Tommy was just rolling around on his bed before Techno burst in.  Huffing "My runt." Tommy just looked surprised at Technos new Look his skin colour caught him out the most. 

Techno wrapped his arms around Tommy carefully picking him up and heading for his own room making a proud chuffing noise. 

Phil as indeed still there "Tech? Uh, Good luck Tommy. Hes instinct driven." Phil shrugged leaving the two boys alone. to snuggling into eachother on the bed.

______________

Notes

_______________

HEYYY! I know this is short! but I had to get my boredom out someway! And please dont Judge! its my first book!