05

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

«Hide And Seek of Feelings»

°
°
°
°

------------------

After that whole fighting with your sister, the four of you finally got away.

"(y/n)! Are you ok?"

Thoma immediately checked up on you for any possible injuries and when he found nothing he sighed in relief. You just can't help but let out a little chuckle at this reaction of him. You've never seen him this worried over someone and more specifically on you.

"I'm ok Thoma~ you don't have to always worry about me...you should be worried about yourself! For now- Komore Teahouse is the only safe place you could hide in so for the meantime, stay here for the while until I solved this problem"

Paimon and Aether agreeing at your suggestion.

"Alright I'll stay here, only because you told me so (y/n)"

He smiled gently with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

If you're being honest, that words he said made your heart flipped...

But you are aware of his feelings for you but you just can't reciprocate his feelings... He's a very special friend to you and you don't want to ruin this friendship with him.

°°°

"I can help you find the resistance Thoma mentioned earlier.."

You muttered.

Paimon nudged the traveler's shoulder in which Aether responded quickly.

"(y/n) seems...down today and it's so new to me, should we ask if something's bothering her?"

Paimon whispered at the traveler.

This also piqued Aether's attention but he couldn't just asked her what's wrong because that would be invading some of her privacies...