real life

nova's pov:

"Shut the fuck up, Chris!" I whisper-shouted as we snuck through the front door of his house. Suddenly the lights flickered on, revealing Nic, Matt and Mama looking at us smugly. I stood up at full attention after realising we were fucked. "Heyyy, guysss..." I started off nervously. Nic put up his hand, pausing my sentence and looked at the clock hung on the wall. "What time do you call this, hm?" From behind me, I saw Chris check his watch and shrug his shoulders at his two brothers and mom, "06:59." 

Matt spluttered and waved his arms around crazily, "Yeah, 06:59 in the crack of dawn! You two went out at 10 last night! You were out for a total time of eight whole, entire hours! And with my little sister too!" he walked forwards, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "There's no respect or class is there, Chris?" Chris' mouth dropped open as his eyes flickered back and forth between Matt and I. "You're lecturing me?! Not Nova too?" Mama then stood up and walked over to us, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from all three of the triplets. "I'm sure you two are both very tired, so, Chris, you head upstairs and I'll take Nova to her room." 

"Okay then, Ma. Love you guys." Chris tiredly walked upstairs into his room and Mary lead me in the opposite direction to my room. From the amount I'm at the Sturniolo's house you would assume that I used my room a lot but I tend to just sleep with Chris for the most part. Mary and I sat on my bed, her hands in mine as she looked at me sincerely. "You better tell me fucking everything!" She burst out, laughing excitedly beckoning Nic into the room and onto the bed too. "Oh my god, I thought you would never ask!" I squealed jumping around on my bed.

§

matthew

matthew.sturniolo - parents 🐥🐥          tagged - nova.ricci christophersturniolo 

983,399 likes ^ liked by nicolassturniolo, nova.ricci and 983,397 others

view comments:

user.one  the cutest couple ever

user.two I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE

nicolassturniolo  I reallyyy wonder how she got in thereee 😌

mama.mary.l0u  🥰🥰

nova.ricci  hello, son.

alahna.111  TEXT ME RN YOUNG LADY nova.ricci

mamma.ricci  Finalmente

h.ricci  LET'S GO, CLOUUUUTTTT

christophersturniolo 👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦